• I notice that the default User Interface buttons (+, -, <, >, etc). Don't seem to do anything on the iPhoneand iPad. That's OK, since the normal touch screen functions work great. However, is there a way to remove them from the display? Of course, I'd like to keep these on the normal Flash display browsers.

Is this the skin?

Thanks

• Check out the "devices" setting under plugins in the documents.

https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.devices

It sounds like your "tour" uses the include feature to add that. You would need to modify the included file that has the actual plugin.

I tried using this in my .xml file, but it seemed to ignore my if clause, and instead did the include on all devices.

if (devices=="flash", <include url="skin/defaultskin.xml" />);

I suspect my syntax isn't quite right.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

JR

• The include file is ( I believe this to be the case ) parsed or read and included as part of the original XML file upon loading. Therefore you cannot use an if statement to include or not include a file like this. What I meant was to specify in the plugin located in the defaultskin.xml which devices to appear on. Are you using the latest release?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jarredja (27. Dezember 2010 um 04:50)

• The include file is ( I believe this to be the case ) parsed or read and included as part of the original XML file upon loading. Therefore you cannot use an if statement to include or not include a file like this. What I meant was to specify in the plugin located in the defaultskin.xml which devices to appear on. Are you using the latest release?

Thanks. That makes sense and I'll start working through a default.XML file. I want to put my own logo in there and I'm ready to try some hotspots, so it's part of the same journey.

Yes, I'm using the latest version.

Thanks for your help.

JR

• The reason I asked about version is the buttons do not appear on my iPhone but does appear on the desktop version. That is using the latest version and of course the latest defaultskin.xml from the same release that has the devices setting in use.

• The reason I asked about version is the buttons do not appear on my iPhone but does appear on the desktop version. That is using the latest version and of course the latest defaultskin.xml from the same release that has the devices setting in use.

Very interesting ... I wasn't sure I transferred over the latest version of the defaultskin.xml.

However, I downloaded the latest version and copied over defaultskin.xml and I have the same issue.

BTW - I use MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet to get the defaultskin.xml

It's still not obvious to me how to make this change. Is this something I should be doing in the defaultskin.xml or should I do it in my specific panorama's xml?

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!