path problem? panorama not loading

• I am using XSLtransformations to poor my XML(from a different panorama viewer) into the Krpano XML structure. Since I have a number of 'tours' to create I have a directory structure that slightly differs.

I have got it working up to the point where it tries to load the actual panorama. The thumbnail, preview and interface images load just fine but after that it just hangs... waiting for the actual panorama images to load I presume. But there's no error, neither in the panorama itself nor in the javascript console.

If I use the directory structure from the 'demotour-kuchlerhaus' everything works just fine. But I really want to use my own directory structure, which boils down to this:

/index.html
    /data/
    /data/tour1/
    /data/tour1/tour1.xml
    /data/tour1/scene1_thumb.jpg
    /data/tour1/scene1_preview.jpg/data/tour1/scene1_l.jpg
    /data/tour1/scene1_r.jpg

etc...

It seems that all paths in the xml are relative to that xml.
    So it's: and not
    But it doesn't seem to work for the actual panorama's.

But since there are no errors I'm guessing it doesn't even get to loading the panorama images (otherwise I'd see some 404s in my js console).

Anybody ever encountered something similar?
    Is there a debug option for krpano js? (or maybe a non-minified version so I can actually debug)

--edit--

Oh bloody hell... it's always the same... stuck on a bug for hours... finally decide to post in a forum for help... and promptly find the stupid error myself (had the uri's set as text instead of url attr).

Edited once, last by Sjeiti (December 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!