You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VN2009

Professional

• "VN2009" started this thread

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 8:27pm

vtour and distorted hotspots

since using the new vtour droplet whenever i make a hotspot distorted it is not visible. it is still there it just cannot be seen. anyone else having this issue?

Zephyr

Professional

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 9:22am

I had it too, you have to set the width and height by hand. Somehow it doesnt automatically calculate it.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 12:16pm

Hi,

how do you use the distorted hotspots?

just - distorted="true" - ?
normally that should still work...?

best regards,
Klaus

Zephyr

Professional

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:03pm

I do not know how it is for VN2009 but for me:

this does work:
<hotspot distorted="true" url="hotspot_location.png"/>

this doesn't:
<hotspot distorted="true" url="hotspot_location.png" width="" height="" />

It's a specific tiny problem just for me. (My CMS has the option to set the width/height of the hotspot, but setting it to "" the hotspot disappears when distorted instead of using the defaultvalue (the calculated height/width of the hotspot).

Probally setting width="" is not the same as NOT setting the width at all. Although the documentation says width="" height="" is the default.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:18pm

Hi,
Probally setting width="" is not the same as NOT setting the width at all. Although the documentation says width="" height="" is the default.
thanks for this note!
yes, at the moment it's not the same, but I have fixed that now for the next version, then this will work too,

best regards,
Klaus