load low resolution pano in normal screen and high resolution pano in fullscreen

• Hi People!
    I'm working on something that is just about to burn my brain!

I have a thumbnails menu. Eachone load a new scene.
    When I click fullscreen, it should load a version of that scene but with a higher resolution panorama.
    When I am in fullscreen, if I click on other thumb it should load that pano but in high resolution.
    when back to normal screen, it should do nothing, but now the thumbs will load low resolution panos.

I have already made it with FPP -with a kilometric code- but I know there should be a better way to do this with scripting features of KRpano, using "if" or "get", for example, to set variable and get current pano names... but my programming skills are not very good.

I'll appreciate if some expert here can help me with this... I'll really appreciate.

(To avoid trash post, I'll explain that I am aware of the multiresolution feaure from krp, but I need this to work as described.)

THANKS! =)

• i dont think that can be done. you could make it so when the fullscreen button is pressed it used the openurl to call the same pano with higer res tiles and load it _self so it loads in the same IE window. The entire tour would have to be reloaded though noy just higer res tiles.

or

could use krpano scenes make the standard version 6000x3000 or something and the second at 10000x5000. when using the fullscreen button have it also load the higher res scene

• Hi,

you could use a multires pano with 2 levels and use the lockmultireslevel and downloadlockedlevel settings for that,

e.g.

best regards,
    Klaus

• i dont think that can be done. you could make it so when the fullscreen button is pressed it used the openurl to call the same pano with higer res tiles and load it _self so it loads in the same IE window. The entire tour would have to be reloaded though noy just higer res tiles.

or

could use krpano scenes make the standard version 6000x3000 or something and the second at 10000x5000. when using the fullscreen button have it also load the higher res scene

thanks man! but yes, it is posible... I finally did it:

Code
    <action name="loadPanorama">
    if(fullscreen, loadscene(get(highPano)), loadscene(get(lowPano)));
    set(plugin[openfs].highPanoToLoad, get(highPano));
    </action>

<style name="thumbs" onclick="loadPanorama()" />
    <plugin name="one" style="thumbs"  ...   lowPano="low01"  highPano="high01" />
    <plugin name="two" style="thumbs" ...    lowPano="low02"  highPano="high02" />
    Zitat

you could use a multires pano with 2 levels and use the lockmultireslevel and downloadlockedlevel settings for that,

And special thanks to Klaus!!! this method is much better! I didn't know about lockmultireslevel!
    thank you so much!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!