• well.. it is hardly get a change / job to promote a real big size of cars in interactive way... most of the website about cars will be in 3d rendering.. so far i saw that and they even a slide show the inside .. not pure 360.. .. i guess to get any 360 jobis to re-create and re coding the whole website start from scratch...

this is what i do... go to automobile car exhibition and take a still shots of moving ( rotated) cars.. the most challenging is,... to control the human flow that walk in front of u... :)

Proton Tuah
    Perodua Bezza
    Honda CRZ
    Proton E-MAS
    Lotus Esprit
    Nissan JUKE

note.. if u press key 'P' a few times... the speed will be increase...

• thats 1 way to do it !

i have a really tiny suction cup that I stick to the center of the roof of the car. it has a 20' sfishing line attached to it. i stand in front take a click, stand in back, do left and right then split the differences to get 8 shots. any more than that and it helps to mark the ground with a coin or something.

• Really nice bulp. That is using the Krpano Tools MakeObject, right?

Recently I knew the existence of those tools *blink* , thanks to rbudnikas who told me that there were in krpano tools folder LOL.

Also, nice tip from VN2009, the human flow well, it isn't bad at all, I liked them, also the models on the car *g*

One question, these works on mobile devices with JsKrpano viewer?

Best regards,
    Ciul

• thats 1 way to do it !

i have a really tiny suction cup that I stick to the center of the roof of the car. it has a 20' sfishing line attached to it. i stand in front take a click, stand in back, do left and right then split the differences to get 8 shots. any more than that and it helps to mark the ground with a coin or something.

thanks VN for the tips.. never thinking of doing inside car... but Great Tips.. :)

• Really nice bulp. That is using the Krpano Tools MakeObject, right?

Recently I knew the existence of those tools *blink* , thanks to rbudnikas who told me that there were in krpano tools folder LOL.

Also, nice tip from VN2009, the human flow well, it isn't bad at all, I liked them, also the models on the car *g*

One question, these works on mobile devices with JsKrpano viewer?

Best regards,
    Ciul

:)... lol ... there is advancement of this script.. that if u have another angle.. maybe 45 degree high.. u can switch seamlessly to that particular angle.. i never try that script yet...do search around in this forum...

id ask Klaus for JsKrpano Html5 or Css3.. too bad for Ipad or Iphone not supported.. since this object360 is actually a series of fast slideshow!!.. and the resources Ram and Processor or Ipad almost outdated.. *sleeping* joke :)...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!