Amsoil Arena Demo Tour

• Created a rather large demo tour for the brand new arena in our town. Start off very simple using the vtour droplet and that was it. I have so much code lying around now it is getting really easy to add things very quickly cutting and pasting from other tours. This one is almost a full tour now. Some of the photography is not the best as it was intended to be just a demo. Particularily the Ticket Lobby was shot when it was very cloudy and I messed the nadir up. Anyways this demo has desktop and mobile versions. Of course it autodetects and provides the tour for which ever device is being used. If the execs like what they see we are going to build a much better tour with video transitions and other cool features.

http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/amsoil/

• I get a warning: plugins/oh.flv missing

Alsoo the helpscreen seems bit messy, the text/icons are scattered around in the image.

The rotating dog in the videoscreen has a hand cursor, giving the feeling that when you click on it, something will happen, but nothing does happen when clicking on it.

Besides that, a very nice tour :) Nice music too :D

• i wonder of the oh.flv was just a 1 time glitch. i fixed a few bugs and tested it via ipad,iphone and desktop. the video are only on the desktop version and have not given me the error you recieved at all Zepher. Thanks for looking I fixed the handcursor thing but am still on the fence on what to do with the intro icon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!