Anyone please help me about Textfield.

• Hello i'm kind of stupid in programming. i've got a work involved with textfield things.
    Here is an example http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/paignton_zoo/ (i saw this sample discuss about the image plugins in another post.)
    what i want is just info hotspot that when clicked a textfield description appear and move along with its spot.
    i've try to do somethings like this several times but useless, the field remain at the center of the screen

So anyone please help me get through this problem with some easy format of code i'd be appreciate ^^ Thank in advance *smile*

• Hi,

i think when you add the ath and the atv to the code and give it no x and y it will work.

hope that helps

Tuur *thumbsup*

• you want to add the textfield plugin, as a hotspot. <hotspot url="textfield.swf" etc />

A hotspot stays fixed in the panorama, while a hotspot stays fixed on the screen. You could alsoo distort the textfield as a plugin (distort="true", then it will stay too. Hope that helps

• he meant to say

"A hotspot stays fixed in the panorama, while a PLUGIN stays fixed on the screen. You could also distort the textfield as a plugin (distort="true"), then it will stay too. Hope that helps"

a distorted textfield would be very hard to read. i would use it as a hotpost. using this code the textfield hotspot will follow the mouse.

<plugin name="infotext"
    url="textfield.swf"
    keep="true"
    visible="false" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
    zorder="100"
    alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal"
    smoothing="true"
    origin="lefttop" edge=""

ath="0" atv="0"

width="" height="360"
    scale="1"
    onloaded=""
    onover=""
    onhover="showtext(Klik om de gebruiksaanwijzing te sluiten)"
    onout=""
    ondown="set(dragging,true); follow_the_mouse(get(name));"
    onup="set(dragging,false);"

onclick="action(hidetextfield, infotext);tween(plugin[mask_l].alpha,0,0.5);set(plugin[mask_l].enabled,false);wait(2);action(areathumbs);"
    autosize="none"
    background="false"
    backgroundcolor=""
    blur="0"
    bordercolor="0"
    borderwidth="1"
    css="data:defaultcss"
    glow="0"
    glowcolor="16777215"
    html="data:html_infotext"
    roundedge="8"
    selectable="true"
    shadow="3"
    textblur="0"
    textglow="0"
    textglowcolor="16777215"
    textshadow="0"
    />

<action name="follow_the_mouse">
    if(dragging,
    add(hotspot[%1].x, mouse.x, 0);
    add(hotspot[%1].y, mouse.y, 0);
    delayedcall(0, follow_the_mouse(%1));
    );
    </action>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!