Loadpano() always busy.

• Hi,

I use Loadpano() actions, all excepted one, run correctly:

loadpano(map.xml, null, MERGE|KEEPALL);
    wait(LOAD);

In this map.xml, I have defined only plugins like that
    <krpano version="1.0.8">
    <plugin keep="true" name="map4spt3" hview="0" vview="0" fovview="90" hcenter="" vcenter="" blingRepeat="false" visible="false"
    url="tour0/graphics/spots/spot1.png" align="leftbottom" edge="center" x="10%" y="71%" parent="plgnmap" zorder="3"
    onclick="loadmappano(d16);"
    />
    </krpano>

with showlog(),
    I get loadpano... busy... always busy... and plugins are never created...
    (their parent, "plgnmap" is correctly created)

• Hi,

you will get a loadpano busy only when there is a loadpano call during the blending of a pano,
    try - a wait(BLEND) before or after the loadpano to avoid that situation,

"Fatal map0.xml - XML Parser error: unterminated element (#1096)"

I don't see what is missing in my xml...

is the xml attribute closed?
    open the xml direct in the browser to see the exact error position,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus,

I follow this flow :
    Main.xml : implementation for all actions and tour control to load dynamically
    ---- tour.xml : default data for shared variables, all maps with hotspots and radars declarations
    ---- language.xml : all styles and texts ressources
    ---- pano*.xml : images, with a variable which defines the map to used (load from loadpano(pano.xml, null, null, BLEND(1));
    It's running well.

Because I manage several maps in a same tour, I try to implement

Main.xml : implementation for all actions and tour control to load dynamically
    ---- tour.xml : default data for shared variables
    ---- language.xml : all styles and texts ressources
    ---- pano*.xml : with a variable which defines the map to used (load from loadpano(pano.xml, null, null, BLEND(1));
    -------- map.xml : only map with hotspots and radars declarations used by the active pano (loadpano(map.xml, null, MERGE);)

In this case, the map loadpano(map.xml, null, MERGE); implement the right map with hotspots and radar... (ok)
    but clear the pano loaded just before and display a black screen with the map.

So, I suppose that MERGE option is applied only for plugin, hostspot,... and not for <image...>...</image>.
    Am I right ?

• as far as I understand, when you use loadpano, it always replaces the image with whatever image is in the new xml. If you don't provide an image, it is blank. You probably need to add your map with an action instead of the loadpano command.

• you need to

loadpano(pano1.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));

inside pano1.xml use

<include url="map.xml"/>

then you can use the spots and code on map.xml only in this pano.

Thanks a lot Jarredja and VN2009,

Include would be a solution,
    but when successive panos use the same map with hotspots and radar, you load twice or more the same data for nothing.
    So I prefer to implement dynamic loading to verify if it is necessary or not before to proceed.

At beginning I used include, my last "engine" version use only dynamic loading : more flexible and only required data are loaded.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!