QTVR (.mov) support question

• Hi Klaus,

I have couple of QTVR movies I am playing with Krpano. It works perfectly.
    <image type="QTVR"> <qtvr url="mypano.mov" setview="false" /> </image>

When I was checking the documentation I found the follwing point about QTVR support - "it loads also the preview and the viewing settings ("setview"-parameter) from the QTVR file."

I am trying to understand how to use the preview from MOV file and how to add the preview to MOV container! Looks like Pano2VR allows me to add 6 jpeg cube faces only to MOV file. I would be very apreciated for any information about my problem.

Thank you

• krpano will automatically load the preview pano from the mov file if there is a compatible one (=in jpeg format),
    if you don't want that you can disable that with the preview parameter from the <qtvr> tag,

Thanks Klaus! So as I see it should be just a corrct preview with appropriate size (1000x500 e.g.). Cool!
    I know it is not a question about Krpano but may be you know how to add a preview to MOV file? This problem is screwing my brain for last days. I am a PC guy and have never worked with the MOV container. Can't find the asnwer to this question anywhere...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!