QTVR (.mov) support question

• Hi Klaus,

I have couple of QTVR movies I am playing with Krpano. It works perfectly.
    <image type="QTVR"> <qtvr url="mypano.mov" setview="false" /> </image>

When I was checking the documentation I found the follwing point about QTVR support - "it loads also the preview and the viewing settings ("setview"-parameter) from the QTVR file."

I am trying to understand how to use the preview from MOV file and how to add the preview to MOV container! Looks like Pano2VR allows me to add 6 jpeg cube faces only to MOV file. I would be very apreciated for any information about my problem.

Thank you

• krpano will automatically load the preview pano from the mov file if there is a compatible one (=in jpeg format),
    if you don't want that you can disable that with the preview parameter from the <qtvr> tag,

Thanks Klaus! So as I see it should be just a corrct preview with appropriate size (1000x500 e.g.). Cool!
    I know it is not a question about Krpano but may be you know how to add a preview to MOV file? This problem is screwing my brain for last days. I am a PC guy and have never worked with the MOV container. Can't find the asnwer to this question anywhere...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!