Gigapixel panorama with 360° panos

• jerome good job. i am not a huge fan of gigapixel images. why people want to zoom in on plain old buildings ill never understand. if it were a beach in mexico during spring break it might be another story :)

the thing i did not like was clicking on a building then it zooms in and opens a lightbox clone or something. that part is not bad. however once you close that you are totally zoomed in and have to scroll all the way out. after ther lightbox pops it might be nice to zoom the viewer back out so when the window closes the whole scene can be viewed without having to scroll back.

• that is too hard. you could jsut add a delayedcall. when clicked keep the same zoom in action. the lightbox should pop with in 2 seconds i would imagine.

so you onclick=" looktohotspot(hotspot3, 25, smooth(100,50,20)); delayedcall(3, tween(view.fov, 100));"

your lookto will stay, wait 3 seconds or so and the lightbox will pop. the pano will zoom out in the background while the user is viewing the new pano.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!