• I Would like to know if somebody knows,How I make the "plugin [radar] .heading work?
    I used the Krpanotoolls /examples/virtual-tours/scenes-with-imagmap.xml and I changed the radar heading from "0 " to "90" and nothing happened.
    I saw a text. Set heading with "plugin/radar].heading" Somebody knows how is it works?I would be grateful if someone could help me. On purchase of the license is offered to help everyone. But this is not what is happening. People are getting no response. We all think that we are now more professional and sometimes we forget that we receive help from other professionals in the past.

Thank you *thumbsup*

• Hi,

In the example :

Radar Declaration
    <!-- radar plugin, set heading with "plugin[radar].heading" -->
    <plugin name="radar"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.swf"
    zorder="1"
    keep="true"
    heading="0"
    parent="map"
    mask="mapmask"
    align="lefttop"
    edge="center"
    x="0" y="0"
    linecolor="0"
    fillcolor="0xFF0000"
    scale="2.5"
    visible="false"
    />

Radar parameters are managed with action(action(activatespot,scene3,190);
    the heading position is fixed to 190 in this case

<action name="startscene">
    showtext(scene 3, infostyle);
    action(activatespot,scene3,190);
    </action>

and Radar activation, value 190 is passed by %2 parameter...
    <action name="activatespot">
    set(plugin[activespot].parent, plugin[%1]);
    set(plugin[activespot].visible, true);

copy(plugin[radar].x, plugin[%1].x);
    copy(plugin[radar].y, plugin[%1].y);

set(plugin[radar].visible, true);
    set(plugin[radar].heading, %2);
    </action>

Now try to change 190 by 90... You will see a difference ! (clear your browser cache before)

• I Would like to know if somebody knows,How I make the "plugin [radar] .heading work?
    I used the Krpanotoolls /examples/virtual-tours/scenes-with-imagmap.xml and I changed the radar heading from "0 " to "90" and nothing happened.
    I saw a text. Set heading with "plugin/radar].heading" Somebody knows how is it works?I would be grateful if someone could help me. On purchase of the license is offered to help everyone. But this is not what is happening. People are getting no response. We all think that we are now more professional and sometimes we forget that we receive help from other professionals in the past.

Thank you *thumbsup*

relax :) there are a handful of us that help at every chance we can. these are forums people check them when they can you must be patient. if some of us are not responding it is usually becuase not enough info was provided for us to decode what you are saying. you should ALWAYS provide the code you are using that is not working if you want accurate answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!