Basic Usage of KrPano

• I new to KrPano. My website is designed in a Wysiwyg program which is justly called Wysiwyg Web builder. I have very little knowledge of programming and code manipulations. So I find the use of droplet drag and drop usage very simple and useful. For me that's enough when I can generate the necessary swf file to use in my page and I don't want to include additional features except those mentioned below.

I've proceeded with the following very basic method:
    Generated the swf file via the MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet.bat
    Inserted the swf file in my page and published.

I'm looking for a very simple explanation for the following :
    Should I necessarily make use of the xml file? Should the xml file be located in the same folder as the html file?

I cannot get a simple way to enable the mousewheel control of the pano in my page. How to get that working?

Do you have a simple tutorial on how to implement the google plugin to the swf file?

• Hi,

if you don't know much about HTML you could try that:

use the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) or MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplets and include the generated pano html via an iframe, then you can place the pano on your page and have the mouse wheel fixing and don't need to care about anything else,
    and if you want you can edit/adjust the xml file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for this tip. I managed to open the html file in Notepad++ and copied the whole code into the iframe sub page.
    Yes it works! Could there be any code I can modify in that page to start the pano into low quality (Toggle quality) when it loads?

Otherwise how can I embed the google map plugin?

• Hi,

Could there be any code I can modify in that page to start the pano into low quality (Toggle quality) when it loads?

what do you mean with start in low quality? what kind of quality?

Otherwise how can I embed the google map plugin?

for embedding and using the google maps plugin you need to know how to use the krpano xml system,

there are some examples included in the viewer download package and the documenation for the google maps plugin itself is here:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/googlemaps/

best regards,
    Klaus

• I've noticed that when the swf file loads, the scrolling around of the picture is not smooth, but when I toggle the quality to "low", the scrolling is smooth. That may be because of the file size of the pano graphic. I'd like to set the Toggle Quality button to "low" and let the user set it manually to "high" if he/she wishes so.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!