How to remove Vtour Thumbnails before loading new xml?

• Hello. i'm making a tour of Hotel using main XML for the interface such as map and links to other XML by using

Code
    loadpano(StudioD/D.xml,null,BLEND(1));

function and everything works fine.
    but only one problem is when i go to other XML(each xml contains scenes and thumbnails), all the thumbnails from previous xml grouped up with new one. i can't find a way to avoid such things, i want only thumbnails which belongs to its xml file only.

Here is example, I start my tour at Lobby which i make a label for user to select room type

and there are only two thumbs for Lobby.

But when i go to other place like penthouse(load penthouse.xml from other folder), the thumbnails from Lobby Grouped up with the new thumbs.

how can i solve this?

thank everyone in advance *g*

• Been there done that !

use this action to loop throug all hotspots and it will remove only the thumbs and set the scene count back to 0 that will fix your issue of the thumbs. that one i could not figure out i had to PM Klaus and he provided the scenecount solution.

Code
    <action name="removethumbs">
    if(%1 != NEXT, set(i,0));
    if(i LT scene.count,
    txtadd(thumbname,'thumb_',get(i));
    removeplugin(get(thumbname));
    inc(i);
    removethumbs(NEXT);
    );
    </action>

also need to reset the scene count

Code
    set(scene.count,0);

keep in mind you CAN link from a scene based tour directly to an external xml for a single scene you just CANNOT use the BLEND part. or it will be only black. so you can jump out of a vtour into a stand alone pano and jump back in as long as you do not BLEND.

loadpano(newxml.xml,null,MERGE); will work from scene ->external xml
    loadpano(newxml.xml,null,MERGE|BLEND(2)); will not work from scene -> external xml

getting back in is 2 steps.

first you will need to load the xml, then the sceneright after.

loadpano(vtour.xml,null,MERGE); loadscene(scenename);

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!