events.onloadcomplete fail second time

• Hello,

I have an event listener to check when a pano is loaded. It works the first time but when I go back and call the same pano again I don't receive the event, although the pano is effectively loaded.

More strangely, this happens with some of the panos I am using but with others I have no problems.

One tip: I am using some panos just for transition so just after loading the pano I call for the next. Something like this:

pano1.laded -> pano1.clickhotspot -> pano_trans.loaded -> pano2.loaded

Any idea would be appreciate.

Many thanks.

• most likey you starting xml has the onloadcomplete event set. you are using MERGE to load another pano. that xml also has onloadcomplete so it overwrites the onloadcomplete that is being carried into the next xml with a blank one. leaving it blank when returning? you would think returning it would then overwrite the blank but maybe there is no MERGE for that xml? just somethings I would first check.

if you do not need any of the "event" to work it is better to remove them all together rather than leave them blank.

• Efectively, the problem is the "transition" pano. It seems that the onload event of the second pano is missed because the system "thinks" that still is the first one. This happens sometimes, especially when I load the transition the second time, so I guess is something about the cache.

For now the only solution I see is simply forget the transition panos :(

I will try later to use videos for transition instead of panos, so I think the events management will be better.

Many thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!