• Hello.
    I try to use your plugin with Autopanotour Pro. And it works well.
    I bought yesterday
    Unfortunately, I have intro-Little Planet. However, when I load the virtual tour with your plugin and with the normal address, the pano1 is automatically loaded, the effect disappears and the introduction page also. How do I?
    In advance thank you.

Here is my site without your plugin for example:

http://autrepointdevue.com/blog/wp-conten…vrockerill.html

Sorry for my english

Hello JaydeeI tried to reach you by email. But I did not get an answer
    Please help me!In fact, I'm not happened.The plugin does not work without:onURLChange="activatepano(%PANOID%, %TYPE%)"Therefore, it is possible to put a link on linkedin?
    In advance thank you very much!

• Hi Jaydee,

i wonder you have this droplet ? at least for easier vtour with SWFAddress...

regards

bulp

Thanks for your request. Actually I started working on it some time ago but never complete it as nobody was interested.
    Now I will definitely get it done. But first I'm going to finish documentation for new versions of SWFAddress and Google Analytics plugins.

• Thanks for your request. Actually I started working on it some time ago but never complete it as nobody was interested.
    Now I will definitely get it done. But first I'm going to finish documentation for new versions of SWFAddress and Google Analytics plugins.

Cool.. this month i can buy some coffee for you.. share ur paypal acc.. :)

• Anyone success to mix / intergrate SWFaddress plugin with Krpano Vrtourskin Droplet ? .. well kinda have few coding required to mix both script.. :)

• Hi,

Has anyone worked out how to successfully add a line break to the email code within swfaddress.xml?

I would like to make the email sent look a little more attractive with extra text and also have the actual link a few line spaces down as all on one line doesn't look too professional. Looked up online and only thing people seem to use in XML is CDATA but how to add this to the code below without destroying it *confused*

Code
    content="I really liked this view inside VIRTUAL TOUR! %0D%0A"/>

Have also tried these

<br />
    <br>

Thanks

• hi,

I have two problems.

1) the plugin doesn't work with firefox 23.0.1 (nor does it with the nightly build), but works fine with Safari and Chrome (I'm on Mac)
    1b) if I force html5 on firefox, the buttons are not displayed
    2) I set up my API key and login for the bitly but receive the following error: "SWFAddress Plugin: Shorten error - Bit.ly service is unable to shorten specified URL for some reason." Even if I use the original credentials the same error happens. I'm just running the demo on a server no custom code.

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks.

• hi,

I have two problems.

1) the plugin doesn't work with firefox 23.0.1 (nor does it with the nightly build), but works fine with Safari and Chrome (I'm on Mac)
    1b) if I force html5 on firefox, the buttons are not displayed
    2) I set up my API key and login for the bitly but receive the following error: "SWFAddress Plugin: Shorten error - Bit.ly service is unable to shorten specified URL for some reason." Even if I use the original credentials the same error happens. I'm just running the demo on a server no custom code.

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks.

Hi,

1) I will look into it and send you update on this issue.
    1b) SWFAddres has nothing to do with visuals.
    2) Can you PM me a link to your test example, I will try to figure it out.
    Thanks.

• Hi,

1) I will look into it and send you update on this issue.
    1b) SWFAddres has nothing to do with visuals.
    2) Can you PM me a link to your test example, I will try to figure it out.
    Thanks.

hi,

I found the issues, they are on my side, I'm sorry.

For information for others who might encounter these errors:

1) I had adblock plugin enabled on firefox and by disabling that plugin, swfaddress works like a charm
    2) I was running on a local server (localhost)..no wonder bitly couldn't generated the url. Works fine online.

Now I have another question and couldn't find the answer in the doc, so I don't know if it's possible.

How to set the default scene to load (at start)? I could set random or first in file but I want to set (in the xml file) the first scene to be loaded.

Thanks!

• Just disable randomroot and set the root attribute to true for panorama you want to be loaded by default at startup.

• Ok, thanks.

Can I add only one <pano> subnode (if I have several scenes) just to flag it as root? Or must I define for each scene a corresponding <pano> subnode?

You should add one pano subnode for each panorama as described here.
    Add root flag for panorama subnode that should be loaded by default at startup.

Code
    <pano name="pano1"
          scene="pano1"
          pagetitle="Panorama 1"
          root="true"
          />
  • Hi Bulp...any success using this with a droplet? I'll be purchasing the plugin in a few weeks once I complete a few projects.

Phil

Hi,

I've made VTOUR droplets (Multires + Normal). This time WINDOWS ONLY, MAC droplets will be available soon.
    You can get them from here. Check README file for isntallation instructions.

Also, I'm not sure about single pano droplets (Flat, Multires, Normal, Single-SWF), are they really needed? Would be nice to hear your feedback.
    Thanks.

• Hi,

I really need to encrypt my tour.xml as I've spent hours working on it.

The only method I've used so far is to encrypt tour.xml (ticking 'Use HTML5 compatible encryption) and then also encrypted the tour.swf for branding free, Disable Local use and limit domains.

swfaddress.xml is untouched and is uploaded as is.

Flash & HTML5 work fine but something breaks the direct link to a chosen scene. I can click on 'Share this view via email' and everything is sent off and received ok but when I click on the bitly link the first scene opens in the tour, not the chosen scene or the specific view. I guess atleast it's getting to the tour itself but I was really after a chosen scene and view.

I haven't seen any posts on this forum thread regarding encrypting so perhaps I'm the first to try?

Can you let me know if it's possible please.

Thanks.

Andrew

• Hi there

I'm trying to use SWFaddress on a panotour generated virtual tour with hotspots.

When I load the panorama using the SWFaddress URL, the hotspots show but are not clickable (They are functional if you select the panorama using the thumbstack). Any help would be really appreciated! I've attached main xml and a single sample scene xml file.

Thanks!

Edward

p.s. forgot to add a link to the existing tour - http://edwardrichardmiller.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/2013/b…ur.html#/pano1/

• Hi there

I have fast this same Problem like "andrew22222" (normal link and bittly dont work correktly)

"Flash & HTML5 work fine but something breaks the direct link to a chosen scene. I can click on 'Share this view via email' and everything is sent off and received ok but when I click on the bitly link the first scene opens in the tour, not the chosen scene or the specific view. I guess atleast it's getting to the tour itself but I was really after a chosen scene and view."

in tour.xml

i dont have loadscene - action etc.

its all like in example.

Here is a piece of my tour.xml

<krpano version="1.16" title="Villa 1" onstart="startup();">

<include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" />
    <include url="swfaddress.xml" />

<include url="skin/swfaddress_skin.xml" />

<!-- set skin settings: bingmaps? gyro? thumbnail controlling? tooltips? -->
    <skin_settings bingmaps="true"
    bingmaps_key=""
    bingmaps_zoombuttons="false"
    gyro="true"
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"
    thumbs_opened="false"
    thumbs_text="true"
    thumbs_dragging="true"
    thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"
    thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"
    thumbs_scrollindicator="false"
    tooltips_thumbs="true"
    tooltips_hotspots="true"
    tooltips_mapspots="true"
    controlbar_offset="20"
    />

<!-- set optional skin logo url -->
    <layer name="skin_logo" url="" scale="0.25" opened_onclick="openurl('...',_blank);" />

<action name="startup">
    delayedcall(0.1, add_scenes_to_swfaddress());
    </action>

<scene name="scene_front" title="Frontansicht" onstart="" thumburl="panos/front.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/front.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="false">
    <level tiledimagewidth="3111" tiledimageheight="3111">
    <cube url="panos/front.tiles/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1536" tiledimageheight="1536">
    <cube url="panos/front.tiles/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="768" tiledimageheight="768">
    <cube url="panos/front.tiles/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/front.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>

<!-- place your scene hotspots here -->
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-0.101" atv="-3.743" linkedscene="scene_rezeption" />
    <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-113.324" atv="4.160" linkedscene="scene_zum_strand" />
    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-15.038" atv="-1.711" linkedscene="scene_7_app_schlafzimmer" />

</scene>

What it could be?

Cheers
    Tom

Edited once, last by torentvr (November 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!