• Can you make an example with a shadowbox please.
    I added,script into iframed page.

Code
    <script src="java/laon.js"></script>
    <script src="java/swfaddress.js"></script>

but it does not change

thank you

Try to set document.location.hash before openning a shadowbox, cos iframed page will read this value after loading. It doesn't make sense to pass this value through to iframed page through url.
    I haven't used shadowbox before, but I will have a look.

Edited once, last by jaydee (February 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM).

• Hi there!

Thank you very much in advance. This plugin is brilliant. It makes my life so much easy *smile*
    And now it works with the javascript version! As I said, it's brilliant!
    I added it to this virtual tour:

http://www.clients.tourvista.co.uk/vt/playout247/index.html#/pano14/

It works, but there're two errors in the console:

ERROR: SWFAddress Plugin:EC:/pano14/
    ERROR: SWFAddress Plugin:C:/pano14/

What do they mean?

Also, the combobox should change to 'Master Control Room' but it doesn't change.

Here is a link to the xml file, if it helps.
    Also, this virtual tour uses the Analytics plugin.

Thanks!

• Hey, sorry, I forgot to remove some debug traces from the latest JS version. I've removed them, get updated version here! Many thanks for your feedback!
    What about combo? It's working for me, what's wrong with it?
    Why don't you use automatic mode? The URL in adderess bar not chaning for some reason...

• I was wondering why is it necessary to copy every <scene> node to swfaddress.xml as <pano> node and add swfaddres params there

instead of adding all the parameters right to the <scene> node in main xml file like this

This would save some work. Also if combobox plugin is used there's already the title parameter which could be easily used as pagetitle.

This isn't a request, I was just thinking on the topic. What do you think about this?

• Not a problem to implement, but there are some reasons which stop me from implementing this:

• 1. In 1.0.8.14 scenes are not kept by default when you load xml files (use KEEPSCENES flag to avoid this, but I don't want to force users to use it).
    • In my opinion, it's better to have a clear list of mappings in external xml file instead of scrolling up and down to find a scene (especially, when you have a lot of them). It's also better for debugging.
    • Adding params to a scene will only save 2 lines of code per scene

Try to set document.location.hash before openning a shadowbox, cos
    iframed page will read this value after loading. It doesn't make sense
    to pass this value through to iframed page through url.

I haven't used shadowbox before, but I will have a look.

I find no solution, I hope you find a solution.

thank you

• Hi Jaydee!

Thank you very much for the updated version. The traces are gone now.

What about combo? It's working for me, what's wrong with it?

There is nothing wrong with combobox *g* I use it in the javascript version. The flash version though it's quite ugly.
    I tried to change its appearance in flash but I couldn't center the text properly. So I decided to create my custom look-a-like combobox using krpano syntax.

Why don't you use automatic mode? The URL in adderess bar not chaning for some reason...

We use SA for two things:

- Development - It makes my life so much easier! I type the name of the scene I want to check manually and presto! There it is!
    - Embedding specific scenes using iFrames - There is nothing wrong with the automatic mode and changing the url, but my clients don't like to see their pretty urls changed *blink* So I deactivated the feature.

I'm very happy with this plugin! Good job!

Cheers

Rafael

• Thanks Rafael! *smile*

• Hi!
    I'm getting these errors only iphone

ERROR: SWFaddress Plugin: EC/myPanoID
    ERROR: SWFaddress Plugin: C/myPanoID

I downloaded the sa.js and swaddress.js from this link http://jaydee.ru/kp/sa/demo
    like you said to get the updated version because you forgot to remove the debug traces.
    but still get those errors on iphone!
    see the screenshot attached

• Hi jaydee,
    I am completely new at krpano, after few years with FPP and not being a coder, rather a photographer, it is quite hard for me to turn to new player. But somehow, by studying the forum, documentation and the code of others I could manage to make it work :) But to understand your plugin is really a problem to me :)) I can understand what it can do and I like it, but I do not understand the description, the examples nor this discussion :( Please, can U provide some simple code example just for this situation:
    I have only one panorama (not virtual tour) and I need only these 3 buttons (twitter, fb and email) to share the particular view of pano + with google analytics.
    Something, where I could just change the paths + apikeys etc.
    Thanx you!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi jaydee,
    I am completely new at krpano, after few years with FPP and not being a coder, rather a photographer, it is quite hard for me to turn to new player. But somehow, by studying the forum, documentation and the code of others I could manage to make it work :) But to understand your plugin is really a problem to me :)) I can understand what it can do and I like it, but I do not understand the description, the examples nor this discussion :( Please, can U provide some simple code example just for this situation:
    I have only one panorama (not virtual tour) and I need only these 3 buttons (twitter, fb and email) to share the particular view of pano + with google analytics.
    Something, where I could just change the paths + apikeys etc.
    Thanx you!

Hi,
    You can download the example and look into it. There are two panoramas in the example, in your case you will have only one pano subnode. That's the only difference. Same is true for Google Analytics plugin.

• So I simply remove <pano name="pano2"
    />
    from both. ok,
    now there is 0.xml - so I should remove this code

from main xml and leave it here? Do I understand it right?
    Thanx and sorry, I am stupid as for the coding :DD

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Yeah, you can try to implement it by your own and then write me an email if something not working.

• Hi Jaydee,
    Can U show me, how can I use OG tags?
    I´ve put them normally to my html file, when I put URL directly to facebook, it reads them, but if I use swfaddress plugin, it use the
    <data name="facebook_share_title"
    <data name="facebook_share_text"
    <data name="facebook_share_image"
    contents, specified in swfaddress.xml

What should I change here to use my OG tags?
    Thank U!

Yeah, thanks VN2011! Is bit.ly pro account free?

Btw, for those of you who using Facebook sharing feature: it is also possible to share image and description for your links by using Open Graph tags.

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Does swfaddress plugin works on your iPhones or iPads?
    I do not own one, I use only iphone-ipad-simulator.html, which is in examples folder of krpano... however I can´t make it work there (in safari) after I´ve started to use swfaddress plugin :(  
    I´ve made a test with sa+ga jaydee example, but even this project does not work with iphone-ipad-simulator.html.
    Can somebody help?
    Thank U!

PROBLEM SOLVED and TESTED on iPHONE....

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Edited once, last by igor.socha (March 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!