• DELETED. problem solved :)
    However the i-Devices simulator from Krpano example folder does not work (shows only black screen), I do not know whether the problem is on the side of iphone-ipad-simulator.html or swfaddress plugin... For those of us, who do not own iPad or iPhone this simulator is a good thing...

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Edited 2 times, last by igor.socha (March 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM).

• Hello I would like to know how to write special charcates (è é à á ò ó í
    ú ç ñ · ... Catalan and spanish) on the facebook and twitter share
    buttons for the swfadress plugin.

I mean... in here :

swfadress.xml

<data name="facebook_share_text"

content="Text predefinit de moment sense accents ce trencada enye..."/>

If i put som ç or ú... then in the facebook share platform it change for
    an "?" simbol, and twitter give an error and i cant share nothing.

Is there any solution for this? I've tring with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> but no way...

and another question... can I set more than one picture on the share to
    facebook data? that way who share can choose between two or more thumbs.

thank's a lot!

sergi

• Hello!
    I have this virtual tour with swfaddress. I'm using it to get a different url for each panorama.
    My client needs independent urls per panorama so he can embed into iframes in different pages. It's a hotel so for each room he needs a the tour starting with the room pano.

http://www.ciudadesferica.com/demo/villahuinid

I built the tour assuming the link with a url like this would work: http://www.ciudadesferica.com/demo/villahuinid/#/lobby
    actually it does, but when I embed this url in an iframe, the #lobby is not called.

I think this is because the swfaddress.js gets this parameter from the browser url and sends it to krpano...

So is there any solution to this?

cheers!
    thanks!

Ariel M.
    Need help with krpano code?
    I'm a freelance KRpano developer with vast experience building customized virtual tours.
    My portfolio in ciudadesferica.com and virtualmedia360.net

Edited 2 times, last by Ariel (May 18, 2012 at 3:21 AM).

• As far as I can guess, swfaddress.js gets the variable #/lobby from the url and send it to the swfaddress.swf to make the loadscene or loadxml action.

So is there a way we can pass that variable from javascript in the html body in stead of letting swfaddress.js to get it from the browser url???

just and idea that could work for me.

thank you!

Ariel M.
    I'm a freelance KRpano developer with vast experience building customized virtual tours.

Edited once, last by Ariel (May 18, 2012 at 3:21 AM).

• Hi, jaydee

I have bought a plug-in [swfaddress for krpano]. But it only supports the version 1.0.8.14 above. I want an older version used to support the 1.0.8.12 version of krpano. Can you send an old version to me? thank you very much!

email: info#uweb.net.cn

• for all those who want to embed a tour in an iframe (or open them from a lightbox in page pop up: colorBox, lightbox, shadowbx and what-ever-box you like)...
    you'd notice that it doesn't read the #/scene from the url you want to embed, because swfaddress.js reads this variable from the browser url. And as you ar in an iframe and this variable isn't in the browser's page url, it reads nothing so the first panorama in your panos list from swfaddress plugin will load (means, not the pano from the variable).

the solution I found is really simple... I had to go into the swfaddress.js documentation wich can be found here: (download the 12mb source and there you have a folder with examples and docs)
    http://www.asual.com/swfaddress/

you can pass this variable from the in-html javascript in stead of the browser's url.
    to do this, just write the following line somewhere between your <script></script> tags:

Code
    SWFAddress.setValue("/MyPanoToLoad");

where /MyPanoToLoad is not the scene or xml name. It is the name you gave that scene/xml in your list of panos in swfaddress.xml in pageurl="/MyPanoToLoad"

I hope this helps someone to save all the hours of research I had to invest to figure out a simple thing like that.

EDIT:
    In addition, I'll give you a simple php code to make this embeded tour to get the panoToLoad name from querystring, so it works as it should, and you don't have to make lots of htmls files one for each panorama to embed.... you simple set the variable in the link:

PHP
    <?php $pano = $_GET['pano']; if($pano !== null) { echo "SWFAddress.setValue(\"/$pano\");"; };  ?>

this will get the name from the link like this: https://krpano.com/www.sometour.c…no=MyPanoToLoad

and print this in html SWFAddress.setValue("/MyPanoToLoad");

Remember to write this php code somwhere between your <script></script> tags.
    Also rename your index.html to index.php

cheers!

Ariel M.

Edited 4 times, last by Ariel (May 18, 2012 at 4:21 AM).

• hi,

i bought the swfadress plugin 2-3 days ago and wanted to implement it into a quite big tour (70+ panos) aside with the google analytics plugin. as both plugins use quite the same code for their "tracking action" i thought i could make one seperate file withe the panos to track and to swfaddress'.

my setup right now looks like this:

swfaddress.xml:

analytics.xml:

and here the "analytics_swfaddress.xml" - without the leading and closing <krpano>&</krpano> tags to implement the trackingpoints into the <plugins>section of the analytics.xml and the swfadress.xml. the thought of this is to keep the trackingpoints together for both plugins (analytics & swfaddress) without having 2 files with nearly the same data in it:

works great on the desktop version of the tour - fantastic! BUT - on the html5 devices i'm getting a xml parsing failed error - because of the missing </krpano> tags in the analytics_swfaddress.xml

is there any workaround for this for ios devices to use just ONE file with the "tracking-points"?

cheers
    christian

• Hi,

Anyone know why when I use swf address, the page jumps like when it is loading the coordinates using swfaddress ? If you follow the link below you will see what i mean. You need to scroll down a little to notice it jump back to the top though.

I have used iframe and without, it always happens (also when I use it with the e-card plugin).

http://bit.ly/LvPhpo

Thanks in advance for any advice.

• Hi,

Am trying to load a 360 tour from another domain using your plugin and so far have managed to reference the tour remotely. What am stuck at however is navigation whereby I'd wish to be able to load the tour from another domain on an iframe and still be able to navigate via the address bar using hash anchors as I would if the tour was hosted on the same domain.

Is this possible and if yes, how?

• Hey All/ Jaydee,

Based from your description your tool would be exactly what I need for my tour *smile* Unfortunately my coding skills aren't that extensive. I have experience with Kolor Autopano Pro. I tried this description on the Kolor Forum to try your demo plugin:

http://www.kolor.com/forum/t15027-t…ks-to-panoramas

1) I applied the changes in the xml and html file written in the description
    2) I placed all the plugin data in the right folder
    3) I changed the offline flash security settings

However it wont work

Can you tell me if it's possible to use your tool in PTP in the first place? Thanks a lot!

As you can probably guess my user account on the Kolor forum is the same as here :)

• Hi,

Could you please PM me a link to your XML files, I will have a look.
    Thanks.

• Hi,

Anyone know why when I use swf address, the page jumps like when it is loading the coordinates using swfaddress ? If you follow the link below you will see what i mean. You need to scroll down a little to notice it jump back to the top though.

I have used iframe and without, it always happens (also when I use it with the e-card plugin).

http://bit.ly/LvPhpo

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Not sure I understand you properly, I can't reproduce this issue. Which browser do you use?

• Hi,

Am trying to load a 360 tour from another domain using your plugin and so far have managed to reference the tour remotely. What am stuck at however is navigation whereby I'd wish to be able to load the tour from another domain on an iframe and still be able to navigate via the address bar using hash anchors as I would if the tour was hosted on the same domain.

Is this possible and if yes, how?

Due to the limitations of iframe, it's not possible to read and parse the anchors of the parent page when you tour is inside the iframe. This behaviour can't be changed, because it is security limitation. When your parent and iframed page are on the same domain, everything works as it should.

• Hi,

I asked guys from Kolor about the direct integration of my plugins in to PTP four or five months ago. However, they are still keeping silence.
    The idea was very simple - to integrate my plugins in to PTP so user will be able to add swfaddress or analytics functionality as simple as clicking on checkbox!

About your problem - send me email, I'll try to help you. You can find my contact email here.

• Hey Jaydee, thanks for your reply :)

Hope the guys from Kolor will use your plugin. I sent you a mail on friday (h**nibal@gmail.com) concerning my question. Did you receive it? Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Mark

Hi,

I asked guys from Kolor about the direct integration of my plugins in to PTP four or five months ago. However, they are still keeping silence.
    The idea was very simple - to integrate my plugins in to PTP so user will be able to add swfaddress or analytics functionality as simple as clicking on checkbox!

About your problem - send me email, I'll try to help you. You can find my contact email here.

• Hi all,
    I have the tour of several panoramas connected by hotspots for going from one place to another. NOw, this is no problem to do with <scene>,
    as for each scene I can define unique hotspots - but how to do it when using swfaddress plugin? How can I define, that some hotspots are visible ONLY with specific panorama ???

Can somebody help? Thanx!
    Igor

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi all,
    I have the tour of several panoramas connected by hotspots for going from one place to another. NOw, this is no problem to do with <scene>,
    as for each scene I can define unique hotspots - but how to do it when using swfaddress plugin? How can I define, that some hotspots are visible ONLY with specific panorama ???

Can somebody help? Thanx!
    Igor

Hi, take a look at this point in the documentation. You can use this event to call any set of actions for specified pano. You can find the usage of this event in the example.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!