• Hi, take a look at this point in the documentation. You can use this event to call any set of actions for specified pano. You can find the usage of this event in the example.

Aha, ok thanx a lot... I didn´t notice this function works like this: " It is similar to onxmlcomplete attrbiute of events tag, but called only for linked panorama."

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi

I'm wanting to purchase your plugin or the jAddress one but it has to work for on an iPad.

It looks like it nearly works when I tried your demo on one.

Appreciate your feedback please. I have just written something similar on the jAddress thread because that is sold as working on an iPad and it doesn't quite.

I am not sure which plug in is best for the purpose but for me I most definitely need one that works on an iPad.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

• Hi

I'm wanting to purchase your plugin or the jAddress one but it has to work for on an iPad.

It looks like it nearly works when I tried your demo on one.

Appreciate your feedback please. I have just written something similar on the jAddress thread because that is sold as working on an iPad and it doesn't quite.

I am not sure which plug in is best for the purpose but for me I most definitely need one that works on an iPad.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Use SWFAddress, because despite the name, it comes with sa.js which is html5 compatible. No purchase required.

• I too am only using the iPad for this tour an need to use this, but I don't really understand how. Is there a guide on how to use it with html5/javascript only?

I also noticed something a bit strange in the demo in swfaddress.xml:

There's an ending tag for plugin but also a < which looks like it was put there to terminate the beginning tag. The next plugin tag has no ending tag and instead a />

• I thought you meant that the online demo is now working correctly. I think you mean the personal work you are doing is now working.

Either way I would appreciate knowing whether this plugin will work with an iPad. Many thanks.

zzzone, id test this swfaddress plugin for html5 and its works.... you can try it here http://hide.my/floria2009 *thumbsup*

now my biggest problem is ... its didnt works in Flash.. :( .. maybe id didnt set it properly..

• zzzone, id test this swfaddress plugin for html5 and its works.... you can try it here http://hide.my/floria2009 *thumbsup*

now my biggest problem is ... its didnt works in Flash.. :( .. maybe id didnt set it properly..

Is the problem you need <script src="swfkrpano.js"></script> in the index file? I'm no expert but the instruction state you need that.

I have only just started looking at your code trying to work out the easiest way to implement this now that I have purchased the plugin.

I'm looking for the simplest way to integrate this into the MAKE VTOUR output. Am I being a bit optimistic for a beginner!!

• Hi,

Q1: is it possible to merge actions getlinktothisview+plugin[swfaddress].copylink Into one single action?
    Tried to call copylink right after get link but doesnt work

Q2: is there a chance copylink() get the bitly shortened link to clipboard?

Regards

• Hi,

Q1: is it possible to merge actions getlinktothisview+plugin[swfaddress].copylink Into one single action?
    Tried to call copylink right after get link but doesnt work

Q2: is there a chance copylink() get the bitly shortened link to clipboard?

Regards

Q1: of course, just create the new action, add getlinktothisview and copylink action in it, and call it whenever it necessary.

Q2: Sure, just check the latest examples. You can call copylink() action right after bit.ly shortened your link and copy it to clipboard.

Q3: i cannot reproduce this example with last verion of swfaddress plugin:

http://www.krpano.com/plugins/userpl…xamples/params/

it seems pano reloads every two clicks on "getlinktothisview" with last version

could you update the example?

thanks a lot

Q3: You use the outdated example. Please, use the latest codebase and examples.

• Hi

i tried the latest examples but it doesn't feature the params capture (precise ath/atv/fov)

and the link isn't copied to clipboard but into a krpanovariable.

is there a newest params example? how to add the params capture to this new example?

i assure you i tried everything with the latest codebase but i was not able to reproduce this previous params example. (if i call getlinktothiosview+plugin[swfaddress].copylink the tour crashes).

Thanks a lot

• turns out that each time i call "shareview" action, the url that is copied into clipboard is built with the previous view settings.

tried to put a delayed call on "copy_url" action but that doesn't work.

please i need help on this!

thanks a lot

• it seems that after calling this:

plugin[swfaddress].setparams(ath=view.hlookat, atv=view.vlookat, fov=r(view.fov));

plugin[swfaddress].value is directly set to the address bar params value, but plugin[swfaddress].fullurl is not changed until call of plugin[swfaddress].copylink

plugin[swfaddress].copylink copy to the clipboard the same value as plugin[swfaddress].fullurl, that is to say the previous values of params

i would like it to copy plugin[swfaddress].value which is correct after plugin[swfaddress].setparams(ath=view.hlookat, atv=view.vlookat, fov=r(view.fov));

thanks

• Hi,

I bet you are using Safari on Mac :) You shouldn't rely on setparams function, because in some browsers JS executing asynchronously (especially in Safari on OS X). So, if you call setparams function, you should expect to have these parameters in address bar only after some time.
    That is why I haven't used it in the current version of the example. And that is also why you see that fullurl and other attributes are not updated. They are updated actually, but some time after you checking them in the console.
    I will try to find a time and prepare a code example for you today a little bit later.

• ok thanks

in fact i'm using Firefox on mac, but i tested with several browser it's the same.

the problem is not the url in the address bar, it is updated immediatly, the problem is the content of the copied value with copylink() function which is not up to date (it copy "fullurl" value not "value" value)

one thing i don't get : i the newest example you use a variable data[viewurl].content to set the url, ok, but how can this value be copied with copylink() ? it doesn't work.

for the moment the best workaround for me is to not use bitly, use setparam, and tell user to manually copy the link in adresse bar, as copylink don't work with params.

regards

• Okay, I recommend you to use Clipboard plugin from Aldo Hoeben (Thanks, Aldo) to copy any text to clipboard, because SWFAddress plugin now copies the URL in address bar to clipboard. I will add functionality to copy any text to clipboard using SWFAddress plugin in the next version.
    Here is the code:

It's impossible to copy bit.ly link to clipboard imediately after shortening, because it will cause the following error:

Error #2176: Certain actions, such as those that display a pop-up window, may only be invoked upon user interaction, for example by a mouse click or button press.

Flash Player Security doesn't allow you to copy something in clipboard without user interaction.

You can try to implement the following:

1. User clicks on the "Get link to this view" button
    2. You call the URL shortening action
    3. You open the popup which contains two textfields and two copy buttons. The first textfield contains direct link. The shortened link should appear in the second textfield right after the shortening.
    4. User chose which link he wants to copy and press the desired copy button

Thanks for your feedback.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!