3D object movies and hotspots ?

• Hi,
    I'm making a 3d map using the "MAKE OBJECT" droplet (the purpose is to rotate AROUND it, with hotspots redirecting on the specified scenes) and I'm stuck with the hotspots.
    I'm able to put some, but they stay static when I make the map rotating.

-> Is there an existing tool to automatically move the hotspots quite according to the map ?
    I guess that such a tool would need some datas, like the angle between the camera and the ground, the height of the camera, the position of the center of rotation, etc. (I'm able to get them through my 3d software)

-> An other solution would be to place myself the several hotspots on each frame... but that would be REALLY looooong (10-15 hotspots, at least 60-80 frames...) and the motion may not be smooth.
    Maybe you'd know a solution to interpolate some locations between frames, allowing me to only put hotspots every 10 or 15 frames...

I would really appreciate some help to achieve this. *smile*
    I have to say that I'm not a coder (my last use of Flash was with simple AS1, some years ago). I can understand the logic of coding and tweak the xmls, but not able to develop by myself an external AS3 swf of krpano plugin. *unsure* (for example, I don't even figure out how to make the hotspots to move when I click on an arrow...)

Thanks for reading. *wink*

• As I've been asked for explanations on the french forum, I add them here too. *smile*

I'm not allowed to show pictures from the project I'm working on, so here's a random picture from Google : http://www.applyvideo.com/wp-content/upl…illance_new.jpg

Basically, this building would be my site, in which I have several panos, localized by the cameras icons. This frame would be extracted from my "pano" generated through the "MAKE OBJECT" droplet, which allows me to rotate AROUND the building and to have an overall view of it.
    I would like to use it as a map to directly move from a pano to another one, by clicking on the hotspots (here would they be the cameras icons).

Until there, no problem. My concern is that when I make the building rotating on itself (so technically, when I make the frames sequence winding on (/playing, sorry for my english) ), I need the hotspots (the cameras icons) to follow the motion and keep their location on the map.

If, by an incredible way *g* , I'd be able to write an equation to create their elliptic motion, could you please give to me some clues on how to script this (as a function / plugin ? ) and increment the values when I click on the arrows to make the map rotating ?

Thanks. *wink*

• use IF statements to check for the frame number and adjust the ath and atv of the map spots accordingly.

IF(frame == 1, action(setspotsforframe1));
    IF(frame == 2, action(setspotsforframe2));

not the correct code but you can get the idea.

• Thanks for your answer. *smile*

I'm afraid I have to give up this problem, as I won't have the time to solve it.

Anyway, the topic is still open, maybe an anwser (or a new feature *g* ) will come.

*wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!