• Hi, sorry for my english. I need a "lookathotspot" command or similar. NOT LOOKTOHOTSPOT, NOT lookat(ath,atv)..

I will do automatic virtual tour, and i need this.

Not always the image is positioned in a place near the hotspot and sometimes turns "looktohotspot" across the room to find it. The lookat is correct if I knew the numbers(ath,atv), but I want this automatically:)

THX!!!!! :)

• Hi, sorry for my english. I need a "lookathotspot" command or similar. NOT LOOKTOHOTSPOT, NOT lookat(ath,atv)..

I will do automatic virtual tour, and i need this.

Not always the image is positioned in a place near the hotspot and sometimes turns "looktohotspot" across the room to find it. The lookat is correct if I knew the numbers(ath,atv), but I want this automatically:)

THX!!!!! :)

Hi, use

Code
    lookat(get(hotspot['hotspotname'].ath),get(hotspot['hotspotname'].atv));

cheers,
    Dorin
    http://www.livepanoramas.com

• Hi!, thx Dorin but i use this and 2.xml have black screen :(:

<hotspot name="nextpano"
    url="../files/next.swf" ath="-21" atv="5" width="270" height="216" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),70, smooth(100,80,40));action(load1);">
    </hotspot>
    <action name="load1">

loadpano(2.xml,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(1,5));
    lookat(get(hotspot['nextpano'].ath),get(hotspot['nextpano'].atv));
    </action>

• done!!!! thx!!! without ' '
    lookat(get(hotspot[nextpano].ath),get(hotspot[nextpano].atv));"> instead of :
    lookat(get(hotspot['nextpano'].ath),get(hotspot['nextpano'].atv))

thx!!!! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!