1.0.8.14 pre-release / release-candidate

• In krpanoiphone.js 1.0.8.12 and 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-04-11) was a bug when using tween with delayedcall-command on iDevices.
    EXAMPLE:
    tween(plugin[test].y, 100, 1);
    delayedcall(2, removeplugin(test));
    set(var_test,false);

did not work. The removeplugin and set(var....) has no effect. But if I use it this way:
    delayedcall(2, removeplugin(test));
    set(var_test,false);
    tween(plugin[test].y, 100, 1);

it works. Delayedcall in combination with tween seems to be in general very buggy on iDevices. Is this solved in the current release?

Thanks and keep up the great work *thumbup*
    Nupsi

• Hi,
    I'm trying to use this pre-release version, but I see that there is a problem with txtadd function on iphone. Txtadd function returns NaN instead of a proper string. In regular flash player everything is fine.

Myksa

• Hi,

it works. Delayedcall in combination with tween seems to be in general very buggy on iDevices. Is this solved in the current release?

sorry, but I can't reproduce your problem...
    could you show an small full example where you have that problem?

I'm trying to use this pre-release version, but I see that there is a problem with txtadd function on iphone. Txtadd function returns NaN instead of a proper string. In regular flash player everything is fine.

okay, the only case I could think where this could happen would be when there exists already a numeric variable to what the txtadd result should be saved - in this case the result will be converted to a number (in Javascript this conversion is necessary to avoid other errors, in Flash this conversion is not necessary),

I will try to find a solution for that,

a workaround would be not to use an existing variable which was previously a number,

best regards,
    Klaus

• He Klaus,
    i experienced the same.. when learning

he Myksa,

yes that's true there are somethings the simulator doesn't do right

here is working example:

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…26246#post26246

at the bottom..
    Hope it helps

Tuur *thumbsup*

• okay, the only case I could think where this could happen would be when there exists already a numeric variable to what the txtadd result should be saved - in this case the result will be converted to a number (in Javascript this conversion is necessary to avoid other errors, in Flash this conversion is not necessary),

I will try to find a solution for that,

a workaround would be not to use an existing variable which was previously a number,

best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus, that's it, I was putting string into numeric variable. It would be nice, to make it work on idevices the same way as in flash, but if there would be an info in documentation it would'n be neccesary.

Regards,
    Myksa

• Hi,

Can I use the krpano.swf and plugins from this updated package to replace the ones in the krpano Tools 1.0.8.12 (build 2010-11-24) 64bit package or do I have to wait for a new krpano Tools package to come out?

I wanted to create an encrypted tour for a client within the next 5 days and not sure whether to wait for the next krpano Tools package to be posted.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Hi,

It would be nice, to make it work on idevices the same way as in flash, but if there would be an info in documentation it would'n be neccesary.

the different behavior in that situation was not my intention of course,
    I'm working on to make it behaving the same,

Can I use the krpano.swf and plugins from this updated package to replace the ones in the krpano Tools 1.0.8.12 (build 2010-11-24) 64bit package or do I have to wait for a new krpano Tools package to come out?

yes, just replace the swf/js files,
    note - there is also a 1.0.8.14 tools pre-release:
    https://krpano.com/download/beta/#2011-04-11

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I have a problem with the display on the iPhone in version 1.0.8.14.
    I guess something is missing in the XML code? It's at: http://www.virtualni-prohlidky.cz/images…in_ip/tour.html

the krpano iPhone/iPad viewer in this link is still the 1.0.8.12 one (see the tour.js),
    you could use the "krpano Update Tool" from the 1.0.8.14 tools for updating the swf and js the easy way,

1. download the tools from here:
    https://krpano.com/download/beta/#2011-04-11
    2. run the krpano Update tool
    3. add all swf and js files from your project
    4. run the update

best regards,
    Klaus

• Dear Klaus!

With the latest RC the eCard plugin screen is not in the center anymore but always open somewhere on the top border.
    I also wrote Falko an eMail regarding this.

Kind regards,

Alexander

• Hi! Klaus!
    i'm trying to use maskchildren
    little bug
    if set maskchildren true then edge will set lefttop.
    for example:
    plugin name="myplugin" edge="center" align="center" x="0" y="0" maskchildren="true" rotate="45"
    plugin will rotate around lefttop corner *confused*

Andrey

• Hi,

With the latest RC the eCard plugin screen is not in the center anymore but always open somewhere on the top border.

could you send me please an example with that problem?

i'm trying to use maskchildren
    little bug
    if set maskchildren true then edge will set lefttop.
    for example:
    plugin name="myplugin" edge="center" align="center" x="0" y="0" maskchildren="true" rotate="45"
    plugin will rotate around lefttop corner

this is a known limitation in Flash,
    maskchildren will not work together with rotate at the moment,
    an alternative way of masking would be possible but that would be slower and with bigger internal effort,
    I will implemented that later in one of the next versions,

The problem is probably that I have a 3G iPhone

what problem?
    do you mean there is just preview pano?
    please post a link to the pano?
    maybe there are no <mobile> images defined in the xml?

best regards,
    Klaus

could you send me please an example with that problem?

This is the same thing I mentioned a few posts back on the 25th and in the end didn't use the newer krpano.swf because the ecard viewfinder shifted way over to the top left. Everything else with the ecard plugin works and even though the viewfinder is top left the image is still captured from the center. I'll email Falko and see if he's made any progress.

Andrew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!