Autorotate freeze firefox ?

• Hi, I have a problem when autorotate is enable, when I want to click on firefox menu to do something like clean cache... it doesn't work until I stop autorotate, is it using too much memory ?
    Same thing when I try to open lightbox with javascript from the panorama, it doesn"t work all right when autorotate is on, so I had to add a function to stop autorotate before opening a web page in a lightbox...
    Is there a solution ?

Tha panorama : http://www.360images.fr/angers

• thanx jarredja, but I already do like this, and I would like to let the autorotate enabled but it doesn't work well with javascript action I guess...

Funny, tonight it looks it's working allright ?

Would it be a memory problem or a host problem ?

• Arrrrrrrrrrrgh...
    Still having this autorotate problem !!!

To see the problem

1. go on http://www.360images.fr/angers
    2. let the autorotate start
    3. Pass your mouse over a thumb on the left bottom of the page...

Normaly the title of the image should appear like on any images, but it doesn't untill you haven't stopped the autorotate !

It was even worth before, at the begining I enabled the autorotate by default and then the pano stopped loading at the middle...
    Now I enable the autorotate onloadcomplete, but other functions of the browser just don't work if I don't disable the autorotate...

Am I doing something wrong ???

Thanx for your help !

• jerome - i just tested that link with mozilla and it works fine for me. autorotate i can hover over the "i" and get a title. i can't find anything that does not work. the only thing i did not like is that when you click an "i" and zoom allll the way in to see an image when closing you are still zoomed in. when the user closes the images it might be nice to zoom back to where they started.

• jerome - i just tested that link with mozilla and it works fine for me. autorotate i can hover over the "i" and get a title. i can't find anything that does not work. the only thing i did not like is that when you click an "i" and zoom allll the way in to see an image when closing you are still zoomed in. when the user closes the images it might be nice to zoom back to where they started.

Thanx for looking, but maybe I haven't benn very clear in my eplainations (sorry I'm french)
    All the krpano functions works well, it's the browser functions wich are freezed, I was talking about the thumbs in the html page above the pano !

For the zoom back I totaly agree with you, but I havrn't found a solution to change the fov when the shadow box is closed...

• you could just use a delayed call and time it so when the shadow box is open the pano is already zooming out so when the shadowbox is closed it will already be zoomed out waiting for user to click anotheir "i"

i checked on the thumbs also and they all work. the header above the pano still work and the thumbnail icons under it also work. i still cannot find anything that does not work. if there is something specific you want to to click on to verify i will but as of now the whole site seems to work from my end. maybe it is just in your brouser?

• I just checked again on firefox and IE and it's just the same, and I'm sure it's the autorotate wich is the problem :
    Go again on http://www.360images.fr/angers and DONT click ANYWHERE, pass your mouse over the thumbs :
    the title is displayed on mouse over like any images, but when the autorotate starts then the title won't appear on mouse over...
    I had to disable too the autorotate when opening a shadowbox, otherwise it wasn't working okay every time...

Is this an autorotate issue ? how does it works ?

Thanx for your help !

• jerome it still works for me i see the titles with and without autorotate. right clicking still works for me also i can bookmark and viwe source. still no problems that i can find.

Wow, that's strange !!!
    I'm on windows 7 64bits and running a 32bits browser...
    I'l try on an other computer tomorow...

Thanx for your help !

• Arghhh, just the same problem on my computer at work...

It looks like a memory problem, on this computer the title tooltips on the thumbs apears a bit when you wait long on it, if the autorotate is disabled the tooltips works perfect...

The thing I don't understand if it's memory is by default the limit is 350 Mo, and on my computer at home I have 16 Go...

I don't know in wich direction to look...

Please help !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!