iOS onviewchange event not fired while lookto ?

• I'm developing for iPhone/iPad.

I've recently implemented a so called radar on my floorplan rotating according to view.hlookat after the onviewchange event has fired. This works fine.

However, after moving from one scene to another, the view-state is stored and used in a lookto function after the new panorama has loaded. But this does not seem to trigger the onviewchange event; causing the 'radar' to suddenly change rotation after the lookto animation has finished (instead of seamlessly moving along with the animation).

Is the firing of the event something that has been forgotten to implement? Or am I just talking crazy talk here?

gr

Ron

• Could be. But the onviewchange events do work in normal viewing, and are triggered while autorotating, I just wondered why they aren't in the lookto.

I have no idea about Flash though (haven't checked), maybe the event isn't triggered there either (though logically it should be).

• Hi,

this behavior is the same for the krpano Flash and Javascript viewers and has historic reasons,

the lookto/moveto/zoomto/wait actions are blocking, that means all krpano code is blocked until these actions have finished,
    I'm already working on additional actions (or additional settings for these actions) to allow using them non-blocking (like the tween()) action,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!