• Thanks VN2011,
    I've sourced the problem. It was the visible="false" at the end of two lines in the button code.

One more small thing though.... any idea why the tour does not self right itself when the phone is turned on it's side?
    Do I have to include any command for this?

• Thanks VN2011,
    I've sourced the problem. It was the visible="false" at the end of two lines in the button code.

One more small thing though.... any idea why the tour does not self right itself when the phone is turned on it's side?
    Do I have to include any command for this?

I get fatal error on the iPad.
    I would not be surprised if you have a path problem. I can see that your html is at the rooth and xml in another folder.

Paths are really weird on the iPad

Hans

• Hi Hans,

I've sorted the parsing problem but can't access the server right now to upload it. That's why you still get a fatal error on the iPad.
    Here's a temporary link until I can get the xml uploaded: Barcelo Bar
    Any idea why it doesn't flip to landscape when the device is rotated?
    It was ok until I started adding actions, plugins etc.

• It works fine on my iPad. However i have a suspicion that your actual page has a different html.

I had same problem at panoramas.dk and discovered that the problem was in the zoom settings.
    It does not affect a page in full 100 percent.
    Go to the gereral settings/ accessibility. If zoom is turned on turn it off.

That was the problem i have, if it is turned on and you go from portrait to landscabe you are zoomed in and has to zoom out the page.

Hans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!