• I'm just so close to finish my personal website but there is this tiny thing bothering me...

... I have my panorama ok but I also have a nice flash build separate from the panorama when I load it as a plug-in into the scene it loads ok it has some sort of animation (as it suppose to be) but when I add "visible="false"" to the plug-in tag and after I load the plug-in my animation is gone... I mean it's finished. What I think is that krpano viewer just loads all the .swf files in the begin, it plays all of them and after you decide to switch from false to true any of it the animation its already finished.

My question is... Is there any way to "replay" flash animation and if NOT is there a way to swich panoramic scenes from an external .swf?

Sorry can't show you an example cuz I have problems with my server :( I can give you a simple code to see

<plugin name="mworks" url="gfx/w.menu.png" keep="true" align="topleft" x="50" y="0" onclick="set(plugin[works].visible,true);" />
    <plugin name="works" url="gfx/works.swf" keep="true" visible="false" align="topleft" x="260" y="0" onclick="set(plugin[works].visible,false);" />

Best,
    Nikola Totuhov

• Ok my servers are back so there it is an example of my problem!

http://n.totuhov.com/example/

As I said in the begin you have some basic flash animation poping up and to It's left I have simple .png which for the time in is my triger to hide or show the flash. The problem is that after the flash animation is finished i can't triger it from the begin... any ideas? Only when I hit refresh the animation is back on.

So back on the question... is there a way to reset flash movie?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!