• Does a krpano license (with no domain restrictions) allow use of the iPhone viewer if it is embedded within an iPhone app e.g. using HTML such as created using PhoneGap?

I wanted also to ask about this. And I would like to know also i it actually works just as good as in the browser and if all the browser features will work.
    Have you tried making an APP with Krpano?

I have some ideas for an app and would really like to try it.

I did not know about the PhoneGap. Is it hard to use ? The website seems to have some great tutorials so I hope that it is easy to do it.

Hans

• I wanted also to ask about this. And I would like to know also i it actually works just as good as in the browser and if all the browser features will work.
    Have you tried making an APP with Krpano?

I have some ideas for an app and would really like to try it.

I did not know about the PhoneGap. Is it hard to use ? The website seems to have some great tutorials so I hope that it is easy to do it.

Hans

I haven't tried it yet, but I understand it embeds an instance of Safari so you would expect the performance to be identical. I'll let you know how my experiments go...

Thanks Klaus that's good to know - yes, I already have the iphone license, and it would be specific content rather than a generic pano viewer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!