First I will start with a small problem I got with my last project.

http://n.totuhov.com/rock_school/

Everthing works OK accept of the mailto: on the iPad/iPhone version... I want it to pop up my client not blank safari page. any ideas?

Second I would love to thank you making the mobile/tablet tours possible its really great and verry usefull have you thought about adding nokia smart phones as well as windows phone?

Another mobile request hope it wont be that hard to add some sort of a line or I don't know something which tells you the orientation of the phone/tablet. I mean if you look at the...

http://n.totuhov.com/rock_school/

... on portrait mode the menu down below where the logo is... is kinda cut at the edges. So I was thinking it will be really awesome if I can add some sort of a line which makes my panorama knows my orientation like this one

Code
    devices="mobile|tablet"

to look like that...

Code
    devices="mobile|tablet,landscape"

or...

Code
    devices="mobile|tablet,portrait"

Another thing I asked you before you release .12version was If it's possible to make the loader to be positioned absolute I mean not like on the example down bellow now (0.0325,0.921) to corner it. To be more like (align="bottomleft" x="10" y="10") if not so hard for you.

Code
    showwait="loopings(0xFFFFFF,15,15,10,10,0xFFFFFF,0,0.0325,0.921)"

Thanks and keep going in the same spirit your work is awesome

Best,
    Nikola Totuhov

• Hi,

Everthing works OK accept of the mailto: on the iPad/iPhone version... I want it to pop up my client not blank safari page. any ideas?

using "_self" as target should do the trick,
    e.g.:

Code
    onclick="openurl(mailto:test@test.test,_self);"

Second I would love to thank you making the mobile/tablet tours possible its really great and verry usefull have you thought about adding nokia smart phones as well as windows phone?

thanks, but I can only support devices which have a browser-side technology for showing 3d graphics with good performance,
    e.g. Flash (Android) or CSS-3D (iPhone/iPad), and I don't know if such technologies exists on these devices...

devices="mobile|tablet,landscape"

sorry, that will not be possible by the design, the elements were loaded once at startup,
    but you can use the "onresize" event and check there the stagewidth and stageheight to detect portrait or landscape mode,
    and then show or hide elements dynamically,

e.g.

Another thing I asked you before you release .12version was If it's possible to make the loader to be positioned absolute I mean not like on the example down bellow now (0.0325,0.921) to corner it. To be more like (align="bottomleft" x="10" y="10") if not so hard for you.

yes, right, that would not be that hard, but there must be a backward-compatible way of course,
    I'm not sure yet how I can do that, but I will think about it,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!