multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page

• hi,

I'de like to have multiple small pano in one html file. I don't manage to do that. I think i need multiple instance of swf krpano files ?

what shall i duplicate and rename in the standard code to have multiple swf objects ?
    I must say that i use KRprotect to create my swf.
    -------------------------------------
    <div id="krpanoDIV">
    <noscript><table width="100%" height="100%"><tr valign="middle"><td><center>ERROR:<br><br>Javascript not activated<br><br></center></td></tr></table></noscript>
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://%27http//krpano.com/forum/wbb/view-source:%5Burl']swfkrpano.js[/url]"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    // <![CDATA[
    var swf = createswf("first-pano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "170px", "70px");
    swf.embed("krpanoDIV");
    // ]]>
    </script>
    </div>
    --------------------------------------

When i create another var swf2 = createswf("second-pano ...
    i doesn't show anything and the first pano doesn't load anymore.

thank's for help

• Hi Jarred,

Today you're a little dizzy it seem *g* *rolleyes* *wink* *thumbup* ...

Ribouldingue,

Have a look at the javascript-interface\js-sync examples that comes inside the Krpano download... they are a perfect example of multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page...

Have fun *wink* !!.

SAlut.

• Have a look at the javascript-interface\js-sync examples that comes inside the Krpano download... they are a perfect example of multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page...

Ok, I've never seen the folder javascript-interface\js-sync
    I meen I allways thought every sub filder of the krpano download was just the code of an example linked to krpano.html
    so I did not browse in the subfolder to search for something else than the example in the krpano.html

well thank's for answer !
    every questions should have this kind of solution...
    bye bye
    - the dizzy man -

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!