Can't load my pano on i-phone or i-pad !

• Hi,

I've bought the i-phone license and it doesn't work.

The droplet makes the tablets and mobiles tiles, but when i try to load via an i-phone or i-pad, i get an error message "load error IO.."

I can see in the forum that a lot of people succeed. But i can't find a topic about the way to use this licence.
    Do i have to do something more than upload the xml and the "krpanoiphone.js" on my server ?
    I've tried to put the i-phone license in the main file, nothing changed.

Thanks. *smile*

• The easiest way is to copy your krpanoiphone.js and krpanoiphone.license.js into your tools folder.
    By default the Make___ droplets embeds the full license in the tour.js and you do not need to copy any more licenses to your server.

Hans

• Hi HansNyb,

Thanks for your suggestion.
    I did this, it's even the first thing i've done of course. As i said the droplet works perfectly. I've got the tablets and mobiles tiles.
    But it doesn't work while it works great on line!

Thanks. *smile*

• Hi Jarredja,

I used the MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES). It gave me all the tiles i needed (including "tablet" and "mobile").
    I've uploaded the whole file. (i've even tried to add the krpanoiphone.js and the license in the main file on the server)

Anyway, it works great on line, except for the i-phone and i-pad. May be something more to write in the xml.?

Thanks. *smile*

• Hi Hans,

It wasn't on the server anymore. Reupload now.

Here it is :

http://www.humanfoto.fr/C/tour.html

I used this version : krpanotools-1.0.8.12-win64-2010-11-09
    No alpha-beta.

Thanks for your time. *smile*

Steph

Edited 3 times, last by esys (February 27, 2011 at 5:24 AM).

• Safari webinspector report an construct error on line 205.

Its this. As you can see you have no space between the codes.
    <plugin name="panoaide"url="panoaide.png" align="center" visible="false"/>

There is also one on the next line
    <autorotate enabled="false"waittime="1.0"accel="0.9"speed="30" horizon="0" tofov="90"/>

Flash is not very sensitive to this but HTML5 is just reacting on the smallest errors.

Safari only reports the first error it may very well be more so you have to check again if it does not help after correcting the first.

Hans

• Thanks Hans.

That's a precise answer.

I've copied the code which was given with the plugin "navigation" i've bought. I didn't check the code thoroughly. Didn't see it.

I've just updated the xml.
    If you have time to test.. Thanks. *smile* (don't have an iphone in my entourage).

• The iphone browser shows an error in tour.xml.

In your plugin, copied below, you have two "onloaded" statements. Delete the first one since the second has the command you probably want to keep.

Also, after you have made this change try viewing your xml in a browser. If it doesn't show any errors it should be ok. Otherwise keep fixing until the errors are gone.

<plugin name="Texte-Chateau" url="plugins/textfield.swf"
    align="top"
    keep="false"
    visible="false"
    zorder="3"
    onloaded=""
    edge=""
    width="1400"
    height="80"
    x="" y="3"
    alpha="0.0"
    onloaded="tween(plugin[Texte-Chateau].alpha, 0.9, 2);"
    effect="dropshadow(5,45,0x000000,3,1);"
    html="data:htmldata3"
    background="false"
    borderwidth=""
    bordercolor=""
    backgroundcolor=""
    selectable="false"
    />

• e in my entourage).

You do not need an iPhone. Just load the xml directly in Safari and you will get an error report.

You should enable the Developer menu in the settings. At the bottom of the Advanced settings just enable it.

To find out where line xxx is choose the Webinspector in the menu and under Resources choose the xml.
    It shows the line numbers.

Hans

• Hi,

The iphone browser shows an error in tour.xml.

Thanks to light this mistake (one more).

Also, after you have made this change try viewing your xml in a browser. If it doesn't show any errors it should be ok. Otherwise keep fixing until the errors are gone.

It worked before despite the mistakes, i've got problems only with the i-phone.

HansNyb said : Flash is not very sensitive to this but HTML5 is just reacting on the smallest errors.

*smile*

You do not need an iPhone. Just load the xml directly in Safari and you will get an error report.
    Hans

Yes i need because i-phone doesn't support flash, is it ? and load the "mobile" tiles. To be sure it works and it load, also, the "alt" plugins and hotspots on i-phone, i need to test with one.

You should enable the Developer menu in the settings. At the bottom of the Advanced settings just enable it.

What's that ? Is it in the i-phone menu ?

To find out where line xxx is choose the Webinspector in the menu and under Resources choose the xml.
    It shows the line numbers.

Thanks, i wanted to ask this to you Hans. *smile*

Thanks everybody, i keep walking and come back to you. *squint*

• Hi,

Thanks for the precision. I found the menu and i wanted to try to find, via web inspector, some mistakes i've made on purpose in my xml.
    Here the code, no space as i've made before.

Code
    <autorotate enabled="false"waittime="1.0"accel="0.9"speed="30"  horizon="0" tofov="90"/>

I can't find the number of the line or the error itself, as Hans said.

Safari webinspector report an construct error on line 205.
    Its this. As you can see you have no space between the codes.
    <plugin name="panoaide"url="panoaide.png" align="center" visible="false"/>

Here the capture (it's safari on my PC!) :

Thanks for your patience. *smile*

• Hi Job1,

Are you from troissixzero ?

If so we can phone. I've bought the "googlemaps" and the nav. pad on this site.
    Could you be more precise.?

What's this bug you're talking about ? (location). How did you find it ? I-phone doesn't support flash plug-in anyway, is it ?

What do you mean "leave the code and it works" ? I need the radar code when you load the Tour from a PC.!
    Did you test without this code ? Worked ?

Thanks. *smile*

• Hi,

My panos work on i-phone. At least the basics functions.
    I've a problem with the google map link. Safari inspector report an error, the only one, (expecting a ;) to this line.
    I've tried those codes :

Code
    onclick="openurl(http://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&ie=UTF8&ll=41.236447,9.193819&s
                        pn=0.010085,0.013497&t=h&z=16); target(blank);"

or this

"openurl(http://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&ie=UTF8&ll=41.236447,9.
    193819&spn=0.010085,0.013497&t=h&z=16,_blank);"

Still the same.

Any suggestions ?
    Thanks. *smile*

Steph.http://www.humanfoto.fr/C/tour.html

Steph

Edited once, last by esys (March 3, 2011 at 2:51 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!