You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 1:31pm

textstyle outside pano area

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a way to show a textstyle with the showtext command outside the pano area when using absolute coordinate

Something like plugin[].parent = stage

Thanks !
Regards
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

VN2011

Professional

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 2:59pm

check here http://krpano.com/examples/textstyles/ you can place text staticlly use textstyles anywhere you want. use the textstyle to place the text outside the stage. then use showtext(text goes here,textstylehere);

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 3:09pm

Thanks for your reply

But in this example, the area node is not used ... so the textstyle 9 position is fixed, but inside the pano area
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

VN2011

Professional

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 4:39pm

i guess i dont understand then. if you are not using area tags how would you place the text outside the stage if the stage is 100% x 100%?