ERROR: iPhone / iPad Version not available!

• I'm having such a hard time trying to get even the samples to work on the iPad. We bought the license yesterday, but it doesn't make any difference, no matter what I try, it gives the above message.

Then I just removed the whole krpano folder, unzipped again 1.08.12, added the new files from 1.08.14, and added our licenses. Then it suddenly worked (still have no idea why).

That was the last thing I did yesterday before shutting down my pc. Guess what? I didn't touch the server since then, and now that I want to continue debugging my actual tour, again it throws that error, even on the samples !!! *cursing*

What are the possible causes for that error? Is there a kind of a complete list of possible causes?

And/or is there a way to debug? I even installed Safari on my windows pc, but there it uses Flash, so there it works fine...

http://www.virtualtour.be/_swf/krpano/krpano.html should show the samples that come with krpano, but on the iPad it shows that damned error *angry*

UPDATE: for the time being, directory browsing for http://www.virtualtour.be/_swf/krpano/ is allowed, I guess that should help anyone who is willing to help troubleshooting. Thanks in advance!

- Ronny D'Hoore

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rdhoore108 (24. Februar 2011 um 18:27)

• I just figured there is a developer setting "debug mode" in iPad's Safari, that does show two errors (in lines in the original files that are part of krpano):

HTML error on line 5 of krpano.html: Viewport argument "target-densitydpi" not recognized. Content ignored.

Javascript error on line 1 of krpanoiphone.js: SyntaxError: Parse error

The funny thing is that the first line of krpanoiphone.js is a comment line. And below that I really have no clue if it makes any sense, but the file is dated 01/02/2011 so it did not get modified yesterday, and yesterday it was actually working...

*confused*

• Klaus,

Thank you so very much for this. I would not have figured it out.

The cause is that I had set .JS files to be parsed as if they were .ASP, so that I would be able to use <%=variable%> in them, to use server-side variables like user's language and things like that even in the javascript files. But obviously that can be a dangerous thing to do... There is a <% in krpanoiphone.js.

I still don't know why at one point it worked, but anyway, I'm back on track. Thanks again!

Best regards,
    Ronny

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!