Mouse control settings don't affect my pano ?!

• Hi,

I found the "control" settings in the code of my pano via the editor plugin on local. Changed some settings and test them directly ("load this xml"), it worked (speed must be down to 3 or 2 to see a real difference!).
    Then i've copied the same settings to my main xml. It didn't work on local, via xml or embeded swf (mouse still speed), so i've uploaded on my server. Doesn't work neither.!

Any suggestion ?
    Thanks. *smile*

Steph

• Hi VN,

Sorry i was tired when i was writing, forgot the link! :

http://www.humanfoto.fr/C/tour.html

I thought about twice the same code (it happened to me already). So i've checked before writing my thread and no. My code is about a thousand lines. I give you the start, thanks VN : *smile*

• Have you tried modifing the xml with a fresh .swf that does not have the xml embedded at all? I believe you have it embedded and because of this, making changes to the non embedded xml does nothing.

This is one of the reasons I don't embed xml at all. It's your choice but it is better to do it ONLY after all settings are correct and the job is done.

???

Jarred

• Hi,

Yes i've changed my embedded swf, it doesn't work neither, but it wasn't with a fresh swf. I'm gonna check this one more time, to be absolutely sure.

You're right Jarredja about the way to work.
    For the moment i need to have the xml embedded because of i-phone tests. I'm gonna do two separate folder, it's easier..
    I have a special xml for i-phone plus the swf embed, to see if it works this way.

Thanks. *smile*

• Hi Klaus,

I've made a Vtour. The controll settings are on top of my code (out of scenes) and here the code when i load an other scene from a hotspot or google map or the thumbnails :

Code
    loadscene(scene_Port-Castelsardo, null, NOPREVIEW, BLEND(1.5));

So i need to add a "KEEPCONTROL" to this line or/and add a "keep="true"" to my control ?

Thanks. *smile*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!