Any clever SlideShow Pro users here?

• Hi,

I'd like to encrypt the SlideShow Pro images with rest of tour files within a .exe

I've got everything up and running so that I open STARTHERE.EXE, the tour window opens at a specific size, the 360 panos work with all control plugins, I click on the 'Open SlideShow' button (plugin) and SlideShow Pro loads in the viewer.......... but no images. Strange really because the text from the 'IMAGES.XML' is making it through and showing the Album Titles but not the actual images.

I can get it all to work however if I include the entire 'album1' folder in the same directory as the STARTHERE.EXE but that would mean not having the images encrypted.
    I was wondering if it had anything to do with using %SWFPATH% in the KRPano xml files but why would the SSP Album Titles text show and not the images?

Embedding settings in KProtect for images (200 altogether)

Original Filename/path:
    C:\Users\me\Desktop\demo\album1\images\001.jpg

Embedded Filename/path:
    ../album1/images/001.jpg

Embedding settings in KProtect for ssp.swf

Original Filename/path:
    C:\Users\me\Desktop\demo\ssp.swf

Embedded Filename/path:
    ../ssp.swf

images.xml code

Any advice is really appreciated please.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Hi,

I'd like to encrypt the SlideShow Pro images with rest of tour files within a .exe

sorry, but that will not work for basic technical reasons:

intern in krpano there are special interfaces for loading the embedded files,
    and an external application like a normal flash plugin can't use that interfaces without any changes in its code,
    so the plugin would need to be modified and use the krpano interface for loading files, then it would be possible
    for the plugin to load also embedded files,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!