• Hi there,

I made some sort of a single panorama with couple of hotspots which switch actions on clicks the code looks like that...

Code
    onclick="call(onclick_one);" onclick_one="set(onclick,call(onclick_two));" onclick_two="set(onclick,call(onclick_one));"

I have 11 hotspots with almost same parameters (accept ath and atv as well as the information) everything works ok so far... and you can see it here...

n.totuhov.com/istyle/

but after a few clicks it's all go a mess because the code remembers each button state of the click. So I tried variety of things like changing names from "click_one" "click_two" to "click_AA" "click_AB" and then I tried to simply switch all of them one by one it made my code huge but didn't work. I tried to set variable on first click and then check if this is the variable then means its first click and then set all to "click_AA, click_BA, click_CA," didnt work as well.

I acctually need some sort of state set to all hotspots to be "click_one" or "click_two"

Maybe I'm doing something wrong can anyone help? I will give more of the code if needed...

Thanks,
    N.

• Hi,

difficult to say but that amount of code

maybe try adding a kind of state attribute to each hotspot which indicates if the text is shown or not,
    and on the hotspot click check for that state, and then closing the hotspot call an action where
    all hotspots will be closed and the states of all hotspots will be set back to normal...

(btw - please don't use the Tools forum for Viewer questions, I have moved your thread now here)

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!