Dynamically make hotspot highest layer /order ?

• Hi,

I have a downtown city map with approx 20 image hotspots (balls). When I mouse over a hotspot the code below is triggered and up pops a thumbnail image

Code
    onout="action(show_hover_image,harbour,null);"
    			 onover="action(show_hover_image,harbour,%SWFPATH%/downtown/markers/harbour.png);"

Problem is because the hotspots are all close together when the 'onover' image opens its generally showing behind one of the other image hotspots (balls) so looks a little silly and the thumbnail images is partially blocked.

Is there any way to always make sure the hotspot that is being moused over is always above all the others?

Thanks,

Andrew

• onout="set(hotspot[harbour].zorder,1); action(show_hover_image,harbour,null);
    onover="set(hotspot[harbour].zorder,20); action(show_hover_image,harbour,%SWFPATH%/downtown/markers/harbour.png);"

Worth a try anyway.

Jarred

• *sleeping* xml *sleeping* <krpano>I Love KRPANO </krpano> *sleeping*

I remember mentioning long ago the day of a new release probably around 1.0.8.b6 that I wasn't going to get much sleep that night. Tuur responded to that," At least you sleep". Krpano has been very addicting to me. Even though I still have trouble coding, I enjoy the heck out of it. I also enjoy assisting when I am able. I strive to not ever say an incorrect statement, but it does occasionally happen.

Good luck to you,

Jarred

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!