Fitting smaller 360's in a "one size fits all" HTML page

• I need to render out a one size fits all at 1280x640 360 and fit that into the page (Dreamweaver 2004) so it displays at the same size no matter what size monitor the viewer is using. Can this be done? Its fine for a black area around the pano tour.

I have a client who has about 4 other chef's in the kitchen. They all need (want) to be part of the approval process. (arrrgggg)

Among other things, they don’t yet understand the difference between the test renders at lower sample and quality settings I’m doing vs. the finished hi rez 360 they will have - around 8000 wide. They all have different size monitors and two are viewing from the road via iPads and laptops.

The issue is my 360's are all 3D scenes. I render the scene with a spherical camera, color correct; composite, add elements rendered separately from other scenes, etc and then use the vtour dropplet. So to just to the draft version for approval is time consuming - half a day at least for one. I have several to do.

I settled on the 1280x640 size because they render in a reasonable time - and I hope is a good size for the iPad and laptop viewers.

A 6000 wide with all the quality settings cranked up will take about 12 hrs to render, longer with the 8000 wide. Itll take forever to keep giving them hi rez versions.

thanks!

• Thanks Jarred,

I was looking at this but wasn't sure if it was what i was after. Now Ill spend the day trying to figure it out. :)

Im simply awful at this coding stuff.

So I can just copy and paste this code and set accordingly?

var viewer = createkrpanoSWFviewer(swffile, id, width, height, bgcolor

• edit --

So itll display full screen in the browser unless you enter the desired height correct?

And this is the script page so do I designate this size when i make the tour or in the page within Dreamweaver?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 3d geek (9. März 2011 um 19:27)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!