Fullscreen issue with Flash 10.2 on Safari

• Hi everyone,

I have upgraded to Flash player 10.2 and now I am having some trouble with fullscreen in Safari on Mac.

Firefox works normally.

If you have upgraded to Flash 10.2, can you please help and let me know if you have the same problem. I need to know if its a problem with Flash 10.2, Safari or anything else....

Can you please check the link below:

http://www.sunresortshotels.com/virtual-tours/…ssrok/tour.html

When you click on the start image it should go fullscreen and display an aerial view. For me, it displays a grey screen and freezes in Safari but in Firefox everything works normally.

Please for let me know if it works for you and what browser and version, Operating System(Mac or Windows) you are using.

Thank you very much

B

• Last Safari on Mac has a bug. Sometimes it refuses to go fullscreen and just displays a grey or black page. This happens especially if you are in a tab.
    If you close down Safari and opens again it disappears.

Your page works fine for me right now.

Nice tour and nice place.
    But it makes me wonder. Where are the guests?

Hans

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HansNyb (10. März 2011 um 14:22)

• Hi HansNyb,

Thats really a very interesting info you have here. This could explain a lot of things. Would you have a link where I can learn more on that.

Are you on Mac and Safari?

I have been exchanging some mails with Klaus on this issue. If you read this Klaus, this could well be the source of problem.

Thanks

B

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!