Special f/x within a pano..

• ow, and how they shoot the video, is using a blue screen and then chromakey it in an video editing program like after effects. Another method would be using a green screen. you can make one yourself easily with just a piece of gree/blue blanket. or just buy one for 30 ish euro

• I guess lots of photoshop on a photo, the rain plugin of krpano, together with some flash animation of a lightning bolt and halloween loader :) You can do alot in krpano, if you use your imagination :) Most people see krpano as a panoramaviewer, but I always describe it to customers as a Immersive Rich Internet Application (RIA). I've created a game with it, a phototour, a infrastructure variant study, interior designer, art gallery, etc It goes waaaaay beyond a panorama with a floorplan, people just need to see it :)

• I like your thinking Zephyr.. since I think the same.. kolor have provided a tool and I intend to use it for my own graphic development and experimenting with effects.. speaking of which, my fire has taken on a new phase of development.. Check this link out... http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/LipSynchTest/sound%20test.html
    Then go to the second pano.... unless you want to click on the lip synch test button on the bathroom mirror...

I still have an issue with my fire.. it pauses on the last frame when it repeats to the first.. I might be able to fix this in two ways.. by script or by increasing the frame rate... When I have it sussed, I will put my fire into an old castle with a big fire place or nice home with a fire place... I can make really really nice candle flames or fire on old castle like torches.. If I take one frame of the fire, and turn it into a movie clip in its own right, put it to about ten frames, alfa each frame out from 10 to 50, it will then flickers when played, then put it behind the fire layer for added effect and realism... ... I will upload it soon...

Destiny....

I guess lots of photoshop on a photo, the rain plugin of krpano, together with some flash animation of a lightning bolt and halloween loader :) You can do alot in krpano, if you use your imagination :) Most people see krpano as a panoramaviewer, but I always describe it to customers as a Immersive Rich Internet Application (RIA). I've created a game with it, a phototour, a infrastructure variant study, interior designer, art gallery, etc It goes waaaaay beyond a panorama with a floorplan, people just need to see it :)

Sometimes I might come across as being stupid; But I have an IQ of 137 *tongue*

• Hi to my special f/x fans… I am sure there is at least one out there…. *whistling*

This is more serious use of f/x in a pano.. Well… today anyway…

On the wall you will see a working clock which should set to your time using your system time…. But the funny thing with my clock is.. I put a mirror copy of it in the mirror.. Really cool since its reverse so goes backwards.. Just like a reflection would be in real life… But even more funny, when I made this pano my silly husband poked his head around the corner so I got him in shot so I had to edit him out of the mirror, but it was hard to do so I took the light switch out then I forgot to put it back…… Too much stuffing about to put it back now… I am n now working on Animated Clouds in the bathroom window which will soon follow, that should look really cool… I hope!... The second pano is a US Bar, with a clock too and I will soon put a animation on the TV screen. That same pano also has a candle on the table with real looking flame, flicker and glow…

My ‘Info’ button has my interactive thumb navigation but the only one linked is the first thumb to Google until I build my pano tour, I put this url on to test if it worked.. I really love my thumb navigation…. I tried putting water in the bath but that looked stupid so I dropped that idea for now… Its the distort effect that made it look yuck....

http://members.westnet.com.au/dps/interactive/3/TESTHOT.html

Destiny *thumbsup*

Sometimes I might come across as being stupid; But I have an IQ of 137 *tongue*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Destiny (2. April 2011 um 02:15)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!