problem with fullscreen back !

• Hi,

I've made a test with two fullscreen button (full and back) and the "buttons-jpg-includes" code of krpano. I'd like to switch one to another, visible or not, depends fullscreen or not.
    It works but the "bton-full-back" still visible when you get back from fullscreen, while i put a code to set it, visible=false and to set bton-full, visible=true !?
    When you click a second time, then the bton-full appears !?

I put the code straightly in the plugins, because in the events, it's worst, the full button still invisible even when clicking several times!

Here the code :

http://www.humanfoto.fr/C/tour.html

Any suggestions ?

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph.

• I think it goes wrong with the onloaded in the bton_full_back button

take that out and try again.

Tuur *thumbsup*

also some major stich errors!

• in your xml you are still using the below code also remove it, the exitfullscreen event is undoing your button actions. notice they both say bton_full = false. remove both of them or fix the code.

onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full].visible,false); set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,true);" onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,true); set(plugin[bton_full].visible,false);" />

• Hi,

Thanks Tuur. My pano is a test. I've seen the stitch defaults. A strong wind that day ! *smile* I'll fix them later

I don't see why my onloaded event could upset the actions. Anyway i've tried without(on both plugins), it didn't work neither.

VN, my code seems to be right. (copied from my last post, bton-full-back)

Code
    onclick="set(fullscreen,false); set(plugin[bton_full].visible,true); set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,false);"

Anyway it works. I just don't understand why do I need to click two times on the exit full button? (one to exit, one to see the enter full button).
    Yours, VN, turns the button back visible on exitfullscreen (it's a copy of your enterfullscreen) ?!!

Thanks for your time. *wink*

Steph

• onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full].visible,false); set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,true);"

onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,true); set(plugin[bton_full].visible,false);" />

they are still wrong even if you copied them from me. they say exactly the same thing that is why you have to press it twice before the url chamges. it should read:

onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full].visible,false); set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,true);"

onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[bton_full_back].visible,false); set(plugin[bton_full].visible,true);" />

then it will be doing the same thing as the actions. and stay in sync.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!