• I've found that when playing a .flv (I don't know if it happens with other formats) if you let it play all the way through and then replay the video, the pause() function works, but when you try to resume it jumps back to the beginning of the video and plays from there. I've tried using the togglepause() function as well as checking to see if ispaused is true or false and then either calling resume() or play().

I've also found that any other videos played after the first time a video is played all of the way through have the same issue with trying to resume after being paused. All videos are being loaded by using the playvideo() function. I have also tried using the closevideo() function before playing a different video and it still has the same problem.

Other details, I'm using the latest beta of the viewer and videoplayer plugin and I have the latest version of flash installed.

Has anyone else ran into this problem before or have a solution to fix it?

Thanks!

• This is the code that I'm using:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!