Mind Blowing Experience

• Thank you all for getting me interested in krpano, I have been reading all of the post in this forum and seen all the pano tours that people have created,you are all amazing creative people and I can only dream that I will be in the same league one day.

I am totaly new to panoramas,it was only by chance that i discovered the panorama feature on a nikon cool pix camera that can help you take the panoram scenes and the software that came with the camera to stich the images.

I know html and xml and have a little knowledge with action scripts but what I am not ure about is which camera to go with,I hear canon and Sigma 8mm on lots of forums and then people throw in a ninja,so its a bit confusing at the moment, I believe flashVR is the future.

I would like to see new sections added to this forum in the members section

1) Tools Of The Trade

2) Script Buddys

3) Plugin Buddys

and maybe a few more like introduce yourself for new members,you never now who is in a forum and how they can help you if you dont know the background of the people.

Anyhow once again thanks

Tim2420

If you are from norway you will know where I live from the post coode at the end of my name. *smile*

• Welcome to krpano... I agree... it's a great tool.

Can you describe more what you mean by "Script buddys" and "Plugin buddys" ?

As far as a tools of the trade... it's been suggested before... and will be up to Klaus. My opinion... which differs from some *tongue* is to not include an area for tools... as the tools are more closely related to the software that is used to stitch panos... vs. krpano which is a "display" platform. It would duplicate a number of existing forums on sites such as autopano pro and others... that already have a great area for discussing the tools.

If you would like to learn more about a particular member... click on their name on one of their posts next to the "by"... and you'll see their profile and links to their sites (if they've included them)... and that should give you a decent idea about some of us *g* Just watch out for that Dutch guy Tuur... I think he spends too much time in the bar and cafe... *tongue* http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ad&threadID=320

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!