Urgent: Stop all JS

• Hi Klaus,
    let me try to describe what I need:

Customer is running panoramas in his iPad App. If I understood it correctly it works that way that when the App calls a panorama a webviewer is opened. They want the user to be able to close the panorama and get back to the App in an "elegant way". Problem is: The App is kind of a reader where one flips pages with a finger wipe. Nut when the panorama takes over finger wipes are used to turn the panorama. They asked me to install a button that closes the panorama and links to a plain html page. No problem so far. But I thought it could be even better if tapping on the button could stop all panorama actions and turn the "panorama page" into a simple html page in orde to get back into page-flip-by-finger-wipe mode.

Does this make it a bit clearer?

Thank you
    Jürgen

• Thank you, Klaus, that would be nice.
    As I have heard from others this is a common thing within Apps so probably to have that option would be of a wider interest.
    In the meantime I will try to find out if I had described the situation correctly and what the App developers would suggest would suit their needs best.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!