Urgent: Stop all JS

• Hi Klaus,
    let me try to describe what I need:

Customer is running panoramas in his iPad App. If I understood it correctly it works that way that when the App calls a panorama a webviewer is opened. They want the user to be able to close the panorama and get back to the App in an "elegant way". Problem is: The App is kind of a reader where one flips pages with a finger wipe. Nut when the panorama takes over finger wipes are used to turn the panorama. They asked me to install a button that closes the panorama and links to a plain html page. No problem so far. But I thought it could be even better if tapping on the button could stop all panorama actions and turn the "panorama page" into a simple html page in orde to get back into page-flip-by-finger-wipe mode.

Does this make it a bit clearer?

Thank you
    Jürgen

• Thank you, Klaus, that would be nice.
    As I have heard from others this is a common thing within Apps so probably to have that option would be of a wider interest.
    In the meantime I will try to find out if I had described the situation correctly and what the App developers would suggest would suit their needs best.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!