You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

atomicmak

Trainee

• "atomicmak" started this thread

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 7:26pm

1.8.14 with textfield

i was reading that textfield is possible including "data" to show html inline as window.
somehow was unable to implement may be i am too novice to do that.

can someone give me eample on how i can make button and on click show html window with fadein and close button fadeout having some html data in it as inline ?

this will be for ipad so only html5 option is there with me to work on .. no flash.

Also was just looking at jquerymobile interface and i really liked that to check if krpano can be put up inside that to build a simple app with that.

experts please guide with coding.

thanks in advance.

regards
Mak
Regards
Mak

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:15pm

Read this thread . Make sure you have the devices set.

Robert

atomicmak

Trainee

• "atomicmak" started this thread

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:19pm

thanks Robert for the quick reply.
i made already a button but i want to make an help of info tab that loads through button and on click hide's with html5 for ipad.

i did try to implement that code on the page given all of them but failed nothing happens. except having button.
Regards
Mak

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, April 15th 2011, 12:18pm

can u show some code?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

HansNyb

Professional

Friday, April 15th 2011, 12:22pm

And where is the documentation on the texfield. As far as I can see the one here http://www.krpano.com/plugins/textfield/?version=10812#top
is a very old one.

Klaus did post something recently on what was needed for HTML5 but there is nothing supplied in the new release.

Hans

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 2:20pm

Hi,
Klaus did post something recently on what was needed for HTML5 but there is nothing supplied in the new release.
I'm still working on an updated documentation (and also on a new replacement for the Textfield plugin that works better in Flash AND HTML),
the updated documentation should be ready with the final 1.0.8.14 release,

best regards,
Klaus