You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:11pm

facebook revisited

I appearantly missed some development in the recent past that ultimately led to my embedded facebook panoramas no longer showing up on the walls.
None that I newly embed, nor those that did play nicely in the past.

Can anyone confirm, deny, or better yet, remedy this?

UPDATE: No sooner I posted this, it appears that new embeds work as expected, the old ones though are not coming back. i am about to conclude that this has been a facebook issue. This, btw applied to other embed content, not just (kr)panos.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "andras" (Mar 19th 2011, 10:04pm)

Sam Rohn

Trainee

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 1:20pm

facebook embeds

my embeds are working fine -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Rohn-3…136228679758038

scroll down the page a bit to see the wall posts w embedded panoramas

fb recently made some announcements about fbml being depreciated in favor of iframes, this will affect fbml users of course, but not regular post embeds that just use header tags

sam
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City :: www.samrohn.com

PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:44pm

Hi Andras & Sam:

Any word on whether we should be using Open Graph protocol tags rather than plain "link" and "meta" tags for Facebook embeds?

Cheers,

Patrick

Yomas

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 2:42pm

Hi folks ^^
In my case I'm using this method to embed my tours for facebook.
The only problem is that you have to generate a standalone version of your tour with Krprotect (makes the tour a little heavy...)
But it works very well !!!
My website: www.eboovisite.com, See me also on www.Viewat.com, Facebook and Twitter