• For HTML5 Output ONLY (No Flash)::
    wanted to put a div layer on the player through button or hotspot which can be hide/show.

Inside div i may call jQuery THumb Scroller and on clicking of thumbnail would call xml of pano on player.
    Is this possible ?

If yes How to write code for that ?

Right now making individual xml's may possible to build VTOUR but that adds square thumbs which i dont want like that.

Plz Guide.

Regards
    Mak

• For HTML5 Output ONLY (No Flash)::
    wanted to put a div layer on the player through button or hotspot which can be hide/show.

Inside div i may call jQuery THumb Scroller and on clicking of thumbnail would call xml of pano on player.
    Is this possible ?

If yes How to write code for that ?.

Can't help with the above.

Right now making individual xml's may possible to build VTOUR but that adds square thumbs which i dont want like that.

Look at the xml and remove the buildthumbs command

<!-- build the thumbnails (remove the next line to remove the thumbnails) -->
    buildthumbs();

and if you want to lighten the code, remove the entire buildthumbs action too.

• Right now making individual xml's may possible to build VTOUR but that adds square thumbs which i dont want like that.

The Vtour thumbs can be edited in hundreds of variations.
    Its just your creativity that sets the limit.
    Sizes can be changed in the code.
    You can make them open at start and stay open.
    You can make them go horizontally , vertically, in a square area. From any corner of the pano.
    You can ad a close/open link for them.
    You can hide the closed outside the view.
    You can exchange the thumbs to your own or for example use PNG text instead.
    ETC,. ETC.

Hans

• Resolved the layer over player works now. Made custom accordian menu vertical menu and it's working quite smooth. Must say it wasnt that hard I had thought of last year to use krpano as it was manual coding.

Seems like this would become my main choice now.

Thanks clause. I have almost all stitcher and player license with me but this ones really light and way perfect.

Now I need to learn XML inderstanding to expand my knowledge about customizations for my clients.

Regards
    Mak

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!