You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

atomicmak

Trainee

• "atomicmak" started this thread

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 4:36am

layer on player

For HTML5 Output ONLY (No Flash)::
wanted to put a div layer on the player through button or hotspot which can be hide/show.

Inside div i may call jQuery THumb Scroller and on clicking of thumbnail would call xml of pano on player.
Is this possible ?

If yes How to write code for that ?

Right now making individual xml's may possible to build VTOUR but that adds square thumbs which i dont want like that.

Plz Guide.
Regards
Mak

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 4:59am

For HTML5 Output ONLY (No Flash)::
wanted to put a div layer on the player through button or hotspot which can be hide/show.

Inside div i may call jQuery THumb Scroller and on clicking of thumbnail would call xml of pano on player.
Is this possible ?

If yes How to write code for that ?.

Can't help with the above.

Quoted

Right now making individual xml's may possible to build VTOUR but that adds square thumbs which i dont want like that.

Look at the xml and remove the buildthumbs command

<!-- build the thumbnails (remove the next line to remove the thumbnails) -->
buildthumbs();

and if you want to lighten the code, remove the entire buildthumbs action too.

HansNyb

Professional

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 12:08pm

The Vtour thumbs can be edited in hundreds of variations.
Its just your creativity that sets the limit.
Sizes can be changed in the code.
You can make them open at start and stay open.
You can make them go horizontally , vertically, in a square area. From any corner of the pano.
You can ad a close/open link for them.
You can hide the closed outside the view.
You can exchange the thumbs to your own or for example use PNG text instead.
ETC,. ETC.

Hans

atomicmak

Trainee

• "atomicmak" started this thread

Monday, March 21st 2011, 4:37pm

Resolved the layer over player works now. Made custom accordian menu vertical menu and it's working quite smooth. Must say it wasnt that hard I had thought of last year to use krpano as it was manual coding.

Seems like this would become my main choice now.

Thanks clause. I have almost all stitcher and player license with me but this ones really light and way perfect.

Now I need to learn XML inderstanding to expand my knowledge about customizations for my clients.
Regards
Mak

edgedesign

Beginner

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 5:33pm

Similar layer issue

@Mak

Saw your post here and was wondering how you solved your layer over player problem and IF that info may assist me with mine. See the following post for more details:

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…d&threadID=5360

Thx
Bill Fant | SoFla360