help... Hotspot missing after a while.....

• I tried taking a look at your xml files and I get some error messages on them...

example:

You don't need to list onstart twice like that... just put both actions together after the first onstart.

After that I can't offer much more help.... the xml structure is a bit confusing for me to follow... sorry *sad*

• Hi,

I'm not sure what's the problem was, but in the current beta (1.0.8 beta 6) there is
    a bug with polygonal hotspots - after they where hidden, they can't made visible again,
    maybe this was the problem?
    (this bug will be fixed in the next release)

best regards,
    Klaus

• any suggestion? *squint*

read the documentation, start simple, re-read the documentation, add some stuff, re-re-read the documentation and add a bit more...

repeat as necessary... *g*

I'm not implying you haven't read the documentation... the above is the development approach I had to take... incremental small steps... with each "step" requiring a dive back into the documentation.... which can get confusing if you start trying to utilize functions from the beta versions (1.0.8.x) instead of starting with what is "stable" in the current version (1.0.7).

Also - by "documentation" I also include looking at the samples that come in the stable download package... as well as the xml files for the samples on the site... such as http://www.krpano.com/examples/vtour/ and scroll down to "via hotspots connected panoramas" where on the bottom right of each image is the xml file that you can click on and see.

• hurm.. i think that ver 1.8 bugs are the main problems here... hehe...

im not good in coding especially xml.. still learning.. but then my english are bad also.. *cry*

thanks graydon n mr klaus... *smile*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!