Different fov for PC and Ipad

• Hi Guys,

With the old XML files you could have different FOVs for the PC, Iphone and Ipad. However, now we have one XML for all it doesnt seems you can do this.

Is it possible to set different FOVs within the XML file?

Cheers
    Michael

• The Devices settings work perfect but remember you need the latest beta version.

You can set different settings for almost everything. For example I use 3 different autorotate settings as the speed is very different on iPads, Android and desktops.

Here is one I just changed the initial FOV on. Just opposite views and FOV on Flash and HTML5.
    http://www.panoramas.dk/2010/winter-in-denmark.html

The code is simple.
    <view devices="flash" hlookat="80" vlookat="-5" fovtype="MFOV" fov="50" maxpixelzoom="1.6" fovmin="60" fovmax="120" />
    <view devices="html5" hlookat="-120" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="100" maxpixelzoom="1.6" fovmin="60" fovmax="120" />

You can even check this in Safari by using the Developer menu and User Agent option.

Hans

• Great help guys... now I seem to get the message:

INFO: krpano 1.0.8.12 (build 2010-11-24)
    INFO: Flashplayer MAC 10,1,102,64 PlugIn
    INFO: registered to: Michael Jarrett
    WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!
    ERROR: unknown attribute/path - view.devices
    ERROR: unknown attribute/path - view.devices

I now this will be down to the latest beta. So how do I make sure Im using this. Is this the KRpano tools from November or newer? I did think I had the latest files. But these error seems to say differently. Do I need the "1.0.8.14 files?

Cheers
    Michael

• Great help guys... now I seem to get the message:

I now this will be down to the latest beta. So how do I make sure Im using this. Is this the KRpano tools from November or newer? I did think I had the latest files. But these error seems to say differently. Do I need the "1.0.8.14 files?

Cheers
    Michael

Yes. Only the 1.0.14 supports devices settings also for events, actions, settings , autorotate etc.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!